Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UFC 196: McGregor v Diaz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,813 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Cupcake at the open workouts! Where's the jaw hitting the floor emoji. What a body!

god I'm lazy yet I really want a link for that :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqd-VApgiWU

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭well spoken man

I'm really starting to warm to Diaz...he takes no **** and might be dangerous as he has nothing to lose.....what if he stops Conor....what. If......

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cupcake at the open workouts! Where's the jaw hitting the floor emoji. What a body!

That little rat Caraway hitting that is the 8th wonder of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

mailburner wrote: »
    god I'm lazy yet I really want a link for that :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqd-VApgiWU

are they over or not started?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

I love her so much.

I want to have her babies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Haha - Fans gettin shirty

• Registered Users Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Live stream of the open workouts here. Conor due on......whenever the **** he wants

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

Hopefully he gets a big massive needle and pretends to stick it in his ass.

Also this sounds/looks like a bad strip club.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Never seen him as big even when not in fight camp absolute monster.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

No John Kavanagh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Cupcake?

Edit: ooops, Tate, right...sorry the wine has me a bit dumb

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

"Tell them I can all day long"

Conor looking in great shape. Must be so much easier for him to do these types of workouts at that weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Cupcake?

Miesha Tate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Cupcake?

Miesha Tate!

The Dildo is out!

Cupcake?

Mrs Subcomandante Marcos

Another promo video.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 215 ✭✭ceecee14

https://youtu.be/sjbWMQtyvFg

He sounds well up for this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Old school Diaz fight.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Serious discrepancy in weight there. Fair play to him

Looks like Eminem fighting his long lost dad :P

Great vid, still had that cockiness way back when.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Was he Stockton Slapping him when he was in full mount?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Diaz has been hand picked by Conors sugar daddy Dana White to take a beating and keep the Conor money train rolling till they gift him another Belt. Dana sees Mcgregor as a cash cow, deep down he couldn't care less if he was killed in the ring.

I mean the first fight at 155 and they were giving him title shot very first fight at 155! Shows the favouritism the Ufc have for certain fighters, like Rousey.

Diaz could beat Mcgregor, which would be a disaster for the Ufc higher ups, and all the empty people living vicariously through his success.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

It is a professional business, not an amateur endeavour. They can do what they like. Its about selling fights and who gives the most entertainment, not the sport! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Diaz has been hand picked by Conors sugar daddy Dana White to take a beating and keep the Conor money train rolling till they gift him another Belt. Dana sees Mcgregor as a cash cow, deep down he couldn't care less if he was killed in the ring.

I mean the first fight at 155 and they were giving him title shot very first fight at 155! Shows the favouritism the Ufc have for certain fighters, like Rousey.

Diaz could beat Mcgregor, which would be a disaster for the Ufc higher ups, and all the empty people living vicariously through his success.

Welcome to the MMA forum and thank you for your insightful contribution.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭crybaby

You just said in the first part of your post that he has been handpicked to lose to McGregor. Make your mind up - is he an easy opponent for McGregor or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

crybaby wrote: »
    You just said in the first part of your post that he has been handpicked to lose to McGregor. Make your mind up - is he an easy opponent for McGregor or not?

Don't entertain the trolls with further questions. That's what they always want.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Very poor effort tbf.

They don't make trolls like they used to.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

Conor by knockout. Under 13 seconds.

Advertisement