Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fly tipper caught rotten in Galway

• 31-08-2019 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/Ugkt8lgC-3w

#sorrymehole has been trending on Twitter since yesterday evening.
    This video certainly blows the myth of only a certain cohort of society being responsible for fly tipping.
    152 car, probably a good pension, it is unbelievable that he wouldn't pay a tenner to dispose of the mattress.

Mod note - video contains foul language

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Fair dues to the van driver for bolocking the dumper out of it...

My brother saw a guy chucking his food waste out in the road in front of his (my brothers) house, the brother followed him to f him out of it, turned out he lived several streets away, and only came up to dump his rubbish,

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Well done to the van driver. And I normally dont like bad language but it didn't sound too bad in his accent! "sorry me hole"
    ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Great stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,725 ✭✭✭893bet

3 year old video....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

Video is 3 years old. Weird how its trending now. Guy should be named and shamed. Thought he'd get away with it in a rural area.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

That's the shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

So he could afford a brand-new car but not to pay for his rubbish to be collected.......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

"Sorry me hole!" - it's classic stuff and I had to watch it again. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

is this staged?

kinda get the feeling it is....surely galwegians don't use such foul language??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

I hope that car hasn't been sold on and whatever poor auld sod bought it isn't getting a ton of abuse for something they didn't do.

Advertisement