Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Amazon Echo Dot 6.34GBP (22GBP with 15.66GBP cashback)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

kceire wrote: »
    I paid 22.
    Getting 15.55 back from TCP.
    NET cost is 6.45

When I ordered it discounted it by 10 euro so I got for 12 euro :-)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    When I ordered it discounted it by 10 euro so I got for 12 euro :-)

Deadly!
    You may still get 15 from TCB :)

Deadly!
    You may still get 15 from TCB :)

I have that much Amazon stuff they probably gave me a voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

Ordered on 27th. Postman tried to delivery today but I was out...Some service...

Also When I went to Amazon through TCB link, there was already £10 discount applied. On TCB I have 15.36 pending, says confirmed that I paid and waiting to hear back from amazon to refund difference etc.

mad m wrote: »
    Ordered on 27th. Postman tried to delivery today but I was out...Some service...

Also When I went to Amazon through TCB link, there was already £10 discount applied. On TCB I have 15.36 pending, says confirmed that I paid and waiting to hear back from amazon to refund difference etc.

Ignore that an post delivery.
    I got the same while sitting in my sitting room all day.

No post man arrived.
    My cousin is a GPO An Post asked him about this before. He said it’s just the system if registering the package. Notice you didn’t get any An Post missed delivery card ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

@Kceire,

Yeah I was going to say my other half was in...Didn't get a note while amazon is saying I did.

I get those text all the time, ordering too much ****.....

Nothing gets delivered,.....arrives on Monday

What it does mean is you can't switch the delivery day from Monday after the text as they say it is too late....feckers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Gave this a go - thanks op. Incredible deal if it works. Do I have to give the cashback guy my bank details or does it transfer through amazon?

Tusky wrote: »
    Gave this a go - thanks op. Incredible deal if it works. Do I have to give the cashback guy my bank details or does it transfer through amazon?

You can transfer to bank or PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

You can transfer to bank or PayPal.

You do that from within the account?

• Advertisement

Tusky wrote: »
    You do that from within the account?

I believe so. Once it becomes payable, you can transfer to your wallet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

I signed up to this offer on TCB this morning and the 15 GBP shows pending. I then went and bought the echo dot via the amazon app. I didnt click a link from TCB. Have I messed up the process?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Yes, you had to enter Amazon through TCB

TheDriver wrote: »
    Yes, you had to enter Amazon through TCB

Balls anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Donkey OTae

mossy464 wrote: »
    I signed up to this offer on TCB this morning and the 15 GBP shows pending. I then went and bought the echo dot via the amazon app. I didnt click a link from TCB. Have I messed up the process?

Just cancel the order and go back in through TCB

I cant seem to find the link to Amazon on my TCB account

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

Do you get a notification or anything from TCB? I ordered last night got my order confirmation email from Amazon. But nothing from TCB. The £15 is pending but I'm nearly sure it was at the same status pre-order?

I don't see an offer related to the Echo under Amazon on TCB. Can anyone confirm if it is still there or not?

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/amazon/

Echo Dot just got delivered now from An Post. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,858 ✭✭✭cletus

My echo for is not due to be delivered till next Friday, but just checked and the £15 cash back has changed from pending to confirmed.

Still not able to payout yet, but a step in the right direction

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭This is it

My 15 is still pending, due for delivery on Thursday. No sign of the 3% cashback either

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭N.96

OP here.

Starting to think this may be a let down...

Ordered on Thursday, went through TCB.

My 15GBP was pending BEFORE I ordered... It's STILL pending.

Nothing about the 3% cashback.

I fear I may get nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

N.96 wrote:

Give it a bit more of a chance I think. Ordered myself on Wednesday night. Got an email late last night to say my amazon purchase had been tracked. And the £15 is now confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭dinky earnshaw

I ordered a 4k fire stick from amazon trough TCB on Thursday and a pair of boots from Nike Friday. The Nike order has tracked and the £15 plus 7% Nike cash back is showing as confirmed. Nothing from amazon yet. Thanks for the heads up OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

N.96 wrote: »
    OP here.

In the same boat, ordered Wednesday too and it is still just saying £15 is outstanding. Also no mention of the 3% cashback that other posters have seen on their accounts. Hopefully it might update in the next few days but Im not holding my breath.

N.96 wrote: »
    OP here.

Hope not.
    I got mine delivered today and the Cashback is confirmed at 15.55 stg. Just not payable yet. I’m sure we can all
    Do a whip around for you :)

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/help/what-do-the-statuses-pending-confirmed-and-payable-mean

Part of their FAQ. It would appear that the money becoming payable depends on how the affiliate programme for each website works

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

What date is this offer over? When logging into topcashback, cant see the echo offer. Also wondering if it works on amazon fire stick

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Just got an email saying my purchase was tracked and now the account showing 15.55 outstanding. Wondering is there a way of spending it if it comes through or is bank transfer/Paypal the only way to get it?

• Advertisement

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Just got an email saying my purchase was tracked and now the account showing 15.55 outstanding. Wondering is there a way of spending it if it comes through or is bank transfer/Paypal the only way to get it?

According to FAQ, there's a variety of ways to pay out your money, including pay it to a bank account or PayPal

Advertisement