Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Your art/craftwork - show it here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

lol, we'll start a new movement.

"Snorlax's Amazing Paint - Kreations Ingenious Daring Styles"

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Just made my new sig below in ms paint in about 10 minutes.

What you think?

Must start using Photoshop......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

who's de woman?

i like the silver bird at the top :)! 10minutes you say?! normally takes me a bit longer! you must be really fast.

sure i figure once you master ms paint and get really good at it the more high tech programs become easier as you already have the experience of cutting /pasting/ proper colour coordination eg the basics of any good graphic design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 goldfishhead

well .. like Yv, *hiya!* i have a dev site.. umm the link being..

www.vividation.deviantart.com

thats my art work.. i like you're chalking.. its klass!

that picture of Lou Reed is really cool, what medium did you use, was it charcoal and chalk?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

I also have a few things on deviantart and hope to expand it massively in the near future as i have been to lazy over the summer to put in anything.

Gallery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 goldfishhead

Oh, its actually black indian ink!
    really great medium, i love it for the shading posibilities!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭pukey

something i did a while back

what's with the crazy font size?
    try and keep on topic April(i know your new here :))eg start a thread with a specific question etc, this thread is for people's artworks! like this one (my dog)
    Photos51%20004.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Oh such talent! i'd love to be able to do stuff like that.

This isnt arty stuff - but its stuff i've made... and this is a thread for stuff we've made.. so here we go....

My sister had a baby girl on Tuesday night (27th Sept) and I made a cardigan for her baby. It was a weird wool - i've never seen it before or worked with it before but it turned out really silky. I also made a buggy blanket in normal wool in peach with a white trim. So here's a photo...

sample_upload.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

hey, that Cardie is beautiful!! Really nicely made, I'm sure it'll be gorgeous on! This is a photo of a necklace I made last year, haven't made anything recently, must get back into it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I'm waiting for her to grow and fit it so i can have a pic of her in it. I made a tiny tiny one in pink too. The body was about the same length as the height of a mug!

God bless your eyesight Cork_girl. That looks like a lot of close-up and concentrating work. It looks beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭direbadger

Here's a pic of some creatures called Thestrals from the Harry Potter books I did a while back. Black biro and paper.
    thestrals.jpg
    I just posted a picture of a jumper I made on the knitting thread too but I better not post the same picture twice! (I'm just new and I don’t know the rules and etiquette!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

Talk about being bored in work one day. MS Paint was the only decent programme on the computer to play around with so started doodling. Though in fairness, I had to copy the picture from the original. No way could I have drawn it from the top of my head. You's probably thinking its no great but I'm proud of it cause I never did any art courses or anything, though I would like to. Anyway, what you think. I have another one of Donald Duck

that's pretty cool D-arke, how long did it take you to do?

I'm not sure Snorlax, probably about 10 mins per character. I was trying to copy it from the original, not very well though. type in "winnie the pooh" in google images and you'll find the original to compare, can't find the spongebob squarepants original though.

the donald duck one, attached took a bit longer.

ps. would love to be able to do 3d images with proper shading and stuff. thats why i could only draw simple non complicated 2d cartoons

10mins! wow that's incredible, keep up the good work D-arke :)!

will do, probably should do more. havent drawn anything in a while now

that's what this thread is for and the other one for posting up sketches etc:)

• Advertisement

right, i'll have a look for some drawings for me to copy and post them up soon. would be cool if i could be original and design a few characters of my own.anyways, stay posted.

you've given me something to do now Snorlax, cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭pukey

some more stuff i've done

i like the 2nd painting, did it take you long to do? the colours are very rich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Sometimes craft comes to the rescue as in replacing a broken lamp shade!

It casts a nice warm light. :)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭audge

my lil sis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Some stuff I drew aged 15 or so....haven't drawn anything since more or less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cranbrook2

heres a sample of some of the things i build from recycled wood. http://community.webshots.com/user/cranbrook2 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Me Impressed! :)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Noemi

I'd love to show some of my arts as well :)

schule.jpg

• Advertisement

some nice stuff there Noemi, what medium did you use?

Advertisement