Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has the EU destroyed Ireland?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,267 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Don2012 wrote: »
    Opposition my ass!!!!!!!!!
    They all are bought and paid for by the EU, they all support the same policies now. Look, the silent majority have no voice and have had enough, believe me I'm one of them.

I don't think the "silent majority" understand the word silent because they seem to be banging on about stuff every day

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Don2012 wrote: »
    Opposition my ass!!!!!!!!!
    They all are bought and paid for by the EU, they all support the same policies now. Look, the silent majority have no voice and have had enough, believe me I'm one of them.

Turnout on February 8th was 62.9%.

So whatever you're bleating on about, it's a fair step away from a majority.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,007 ✭✭✭✭looksee

A tangent. Off you went

That is not a tangent! It is immediately relevant to your point that Ireland speaks English in a thread about the influence of the EU. The EU had nothing to do with the language spoken in Ireland.

Meanwhile there is more than adequate provision in law for Irish to be spoken and for you to have a right to speak Irish, go ahead and do it.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Mod Note

Thread locked. OP warned for trolling

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement