Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Old cheap guitar

Options
  • 26-04-2020 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi all..
    I have an old nylon string guitar which I got in lidl last year for About e50. I got it to see if I would like to play and to practice chord changes etc..I like to play and am now thinking of buying a better guitar again with nylon strings.. I have never played anything other that the above so my question is what make should I buy..
    I don't mind spending a few hundred euro to get a good sound.
    Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭ToddDameron

The Yamaha C40 is a great sounding nylon string.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Another thumbs up for a Yamaha, also have an Ortega which was a decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭me4many

beauf wrote: »
    Another thumbs up for a Yamaha, also have an Ortega which was a decent.

Thanks for the interest and recommendation.
    I will have to wait another while for the shops to reopen....
    Thanks.

Advertisement