Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Need an Artist? Post here! Read Post #1 before posting!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eatsnowpeas

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the reply my email is <SNIP> looking forward to seeing your stuff

Mod note - NO PERSONAL EMAILS - see note above. Contact VIA PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 willhouse

Hi everyone,
    I need a painter to paint a room in the style of the interior of a big top circus for Halloween. The room is roughly 17 x 13. Anyone up to the challenge? Artists with experience are a preference.
    Cheers,

Willhouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 coneillart

Hi Willhouse
    I do art work , handpainted and airbrush, can you send pm with email ,so i can email you, thanks
    Colin

• Registered Users Posts: 43 willhouse

Thanks guys, but the painting has been abandoned now. Cheers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Cephei

Hi,

I work for a small custom games console modification company SNIP based in Dublin. We are looking for a talented artist to do a custom flame design for us on one of our consoles.

If you think you would be interested and capable of stepping outside of the paper realms and doing something different please PM me your portfolio address and or send PM me for my email and send me some samples of your work.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Cephei

Didnt read the charter sorry, posted quickly would appreciate if you could move this to the right section. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Moved :) Best of luck finding someone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Hi all

I'm looking for a picture to be painted onto my Rocker Cover, the pic will be a little difficult I have no idea how you would go about it but I'll explain as best I can to any interested party.

BTW this is a rocker cover :D

I'm based in Dublin so anybody interested can drop me a PM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Howjadoo

Not sure if I'm in the right forum here,

but does anyone know anybody who makes bumper stickers for a reasonable price? I'd be looking for 100-200 with a JPG image on the front that I made..

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pawuz

I need an artist that can create a facial mould from a picture, or a few pictures. I will need to see previous work before accepting you for the task!

We can discuss what material will be required.

Please contact me as this promises to be great fun!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

Howjadoo wrote: »
    Not sure if I'm in the right forum here,

but does anyone know anybody who makes bumper stickers for a reasonable price? I'd be looking for 100-200 with a JPG image on the front that I made..

Thanks

gimmie a shout i might be able to help you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Hey all. A mate's 21st coming up in 2 weeks time and we're stuck for a unique gift idea seeing as how he's ruled out a stripper :pac:

Was thinking about some form of oil canvas painting with a unique edge to it as he's an artsy type of bloke. If anyone would be interested in doing this could they get back to me via PM and I'll elaborate on the ideas going through my mind. You can link me to some of your work already done and if all's well we can negotiate a price :)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭thunderthing

Would anybody be up for painting a very simple drawing I made? Oil on canvas, perhaps 18" x 36" or so. As it is a very very simple concept, cheapness is the biggest issue I have. PM if interested.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 KAnois

Hello,
    An artist, facepainter and facilitator, i'd be interested in the job. Based in Cork, you can reach me by e mail and i'll give you my number then.

Regards,

K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pakeeza1990

i am good Artist but i am from Pakistan tell me that how can i join you

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

Hi guys,

Need help with a project on caricatures, has anyone any skills/experience in doing them?

If so, could they drop me a line? Need 5 done for today and willing to pay for services.

Let me know.

Will

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

not sure if i have the right section but im looking for someone fairly good at graffitti.pm me if your interested and your location

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭iant

Illustrator required for a graphic novel project. Must be able to draw figuratively
    Think Francis Bacon, Egon schiele, Walter Sickert, Goya, Hans Bellmer, Bosch, Mark Ryden, Jenny Saville, Robert Stivers, Degas, Lucian Freud,John Collier, Karin Volker, Oskar Kokoschka,Beksiński

Basically someone who's technically good but with some real imagination.
    If you're interested PM with examples of your work.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 e0ghan

I've a screenplay written for an epic-style story. Originally the idea was to make a stop-motion film using Lego. I've reconsidered and I'd like to animate it or maybe just make it into a graphic novel type thing. I have a cleara idea of the tone and feel of it, and I'm just looking to see if there's anybody out there who'd be interested in animating/drawing it, since I can't do that. The story really is epic, although slightly tongue-in-cheek, mostly trying to be fresh and interesting and kind of fun. I don't want to give too much away but it's gonna involve 2 princes and a princess, a witch, pirates, indians, dragons, zeppelins, and Skeletor (although that name may need to be changed due to legal considerations:p), all in the context of a crumbling kingdom. If you're interested, please pm me. I can't pay money, but it would make for a great showcase for your talents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 artsliberty

Hi,

I'm the arts editor of the Liberty, the local paper for the Liberties area.

We're looking for someone who lives or works in the area to design a section header/banner for the paper. If anyone is interested could they please PM me for more details? thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Psychobabble

I have salvaged a few panes of old stained/patterned glass from renovation work on my house and would like to get a small artwork made out of them, possibly in exchange for the rest to the rare glass. If you know anyone who you think might be interested, please let me know. I'm based in Dublin. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Adalantai2

Hi folks

Just wish to recommend a fantastic calligraphy artist called Aoife Lyons. I commissioned her to write up a poem for me for my partners 30th bday and the resulting piece was fantastic.

Her attention to detail was superb and the subtle use of colour at start of each verse really set the piece off. She used an old English style of calligraphy on a sand colored parchment. Furthermore the frame she choose to set this piece off was fantastic. Finally the price was very reasonable.

This is a piece of art work that will take centre stage in our home for many years to come.:)

Her website is at the link below and she can do anything you like be it for weddings or poetry etc. I promise you will not be disappointed ;)

http://www.calligrafont.com/

Adalantai2

• Registered Users Posts: 22 tommy890

Hi,

We are looking at putting a new shop unit together in North Tipp with 4 or so anchor clients. We also want to provide exhibition space for local arts & crafts providers. We will also consider people for pop up shop space where you hire a unit for a week to showcase and sell your wares. It will be a different idea in the idea and should work. PM me any expressions of interest as we will be able to plan better when we see levels of interest.

Thanks,

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 L0u1se

Hi
    We are looking at running a street art event in Dublin later in the summer.

We are looking for chalk artists who could do pieces on the pavements and also for charicturists who would be interested in taking part - doing charictures of people visiting the event.

We have 3 chalk artists travelling from abroad but would love to add an Irish flavour. Please PM me with any suggestions/ideas

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Fuddmillbyrne

Hey there all,

I'm looking to get a Mural done on our office wall in black paint (White wall) of our company name and logo......I have never had to price anything like this before so if anyone out there could help with contacts, if they are a painter, prices etc I would really appreciate it.....

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 17 CraftDaft

Is there anyone out there interested in providing childrens entertainment, facepainting or childrens craft workshops at events in the west? I would love to hear from you.
    Please send a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 loley

hi,

does anyone know if there are any professional screen printers in the Carlow area?

thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 CraftDaft

Hi
    I am looking for traders to participate in craftfairs in the west(connaught) area. Irish produced products only.
    If you are interested please send me a personal message.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭WildSaffron

We have a fair in Meath on 3rd July and are looking for craft traders too!

You can PM me for more details as well.

wildSaffy

:):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 magsa83

Good afternoon-hope ur having a good day -Im looking for traders for craftfairs in the west of Ireland area.If you are interested send me a personal message.:)

Advertisement