Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

Kilboor wrote: »
    I don't stake myself as I expect a supply squeeze soon enough when all lit is locked up.

Hoping to catch a rising crypto market, mainnet launch and supply shortage of lit and then cash in.

Team are approaching mainnet intelligently

Where can you buy Lition coins?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Is anyone here on XIO or 1UP? Both on nice runs, 1UP +500% in a day and XIO over 300% in a couple of weeks.

XIO have their staking app launching on 15th September.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tuff1

I got mine on Hotbit, you can get them on Idex too I think

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

da_miser wrote: »
    Only a idiot would cash out before Staking.

Does it have instant buying?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Jumped into SXP yesterday on the dip and made nice gains from Link profits! Loads of good news about this so thinking of holding for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Took a gamble on another meme coin last week thanks to 4chan called Statera STA, know nothing about it really but 3x time my money already since last week

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Got it on IDEX yesterday also

Hex2T is another good one to get on. Rebrand to Axion due soon. Currently trading at .000142

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Truckermal wrote: »
    Jumped into SXP yesterday on the dip and made nice gains from Link profits! Loads of good news about this so thinking of holding for a while.

good weekend for SXP

I am a bit pi$$ed with them as I tried to buy another bag on Sat using teh app with USDT and it wasnt allowing me, said they had a system issue and would take 48hrs to fix so missed out on the weekend pump

Not all was lost as I put it into Link instead

Message for bmc58 as boards PM's are still not working

Thats done..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Testing

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    good weekend for SXP

I am a bit pi$$ed with them as I tried to buy another bag on Sat using teh app with USDT and it wasnt allowing me, said they had a system issue and would take 48hrs to fix so missed out on the weekend pump

Not all was lost as I put it into Link instead

No matter what I do I cannot deposit tried different cards from different banks and just get a message saying there was a problem while issuing the bank withdrawal. Been like that for me for days. Very frustrating.

jimmii wrote: »
    No matter what I do I cannot deposit tried different cards from different banks and just get a message saying there was a problem while issuing the bank withdrawal. Been like that for me for days. Very frustrating.

I think I did my initial purchase using BTC

Have you been able to deposit with a card at all by any chance? My ID etc was approved so shouldn't be an issue there.

jimmii wrote: »
    Have you been able to deposit with a card at all by any chance? My ID etc was approved so shouldn't be an issue there.

I havent bought anything since my initial investment

I'll probably just use it as a channel to funnel crypto through and spend with the card when necessary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Lition is absolutely killing it

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Is anyone here on XIO or 1UP? Both on nice runs, 1UP +500% in a day and XIO over 300% in a couple of weeks.

XIO have their staking app launching on 15th September.

Re Uptrennd (1Up) Steemit and Hive are their competitors. Their marketcaps are 90m and 70m, and Uptrennd have more active users than both (and a market cap of only 7m).

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tuff1

Kilboor wrote: »
    Lition is absolutely killing it

It's up 110% in 7 days :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

tuff1 wrote: »
    It's up 110% in 7 days :eek:

I mentioned it a few months back when it was 8 cents, had fallen to around 5 cents but nicely rising now.

Mainnet launch is getting closer.

• Advertisement

it was actually BNB I used transferred in from Binance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭maninasia

maninasia wrote: »
    Pro tip for traders

Follow the crypto upcoming news. Most crypto investors don't even know what's coming up more than one week in advance.

https://coindar.org/en/search?type=0&text=&start=2020-06-17&end=2024-06-17&tags=&hot=0&rp=0&fav=0&coins=&cap_from=0&cap_to=600000000000&vol_from=0&vol_to=300000000000&ex=&sort=0&order=0

https://coinmarketcal.com/en/

Can see a few juicy ones coming soon.

Augur V2.0
    Cardano Shelley hard fork and staking
    IOTA has some big improvements coming June and July and they are on track as I follow them

I made good returns on kyber network because I simply checked their roadmap for up to two months ahead. Some of the teams will give good hints on Twitter as well.

....and here comes Iota right on time :). It ain't rocket science.
    I wouldn't be surprised if IOTA ultimately becomes over a 20x for me. And it's still time to get in (only 10% of ATH right now) and a hell of a lot of juicy 'roadmap' to juice the price coming up. There's very little risk in putting a few bucks into them right now.
    IOTA is a team that's finally got it's **** together after a few years of dud moves and dud management. If they achieve co-ordicide, and there's no reason they can't according to tests, then...watch this baby fly.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292810814123106305

For Chrysalis once the upgrade launches can track the TPS here. Currently 12 transactions per second which will go to 1000 transactions per second following Chrysalis upgrade.
    http://tangle.glumb.de/

SXP is on Binance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

maninasia wrote: »
    IOTA is a team that's finally got it's **** together after a few years of dud moves and dud management. If they achieve co-ordicide, and there's no reason they can't according to tests, then...watch this baby fly.

It's been a tough couple of years and I don't want to jinx it but it seems that they're finally delivering on some initial metrics, communication and professionalism has improved and they're working hard on standardisation.

Still a long, long way to go but could be turning a corner.

SXP is on Binance

Another great run last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Tango One

I think we should have Lex Luthor tip line,

SXP is flying up 22% today

Tango One wrote: »

In it since €1.20 on link profits!:D:D

Dammit stupid app would have been on it for a week if the dam thing worked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

Got a referral code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Lads, views on Stellar Lumens? Normally buy Crypto on Coinbase but a few bob in on the strength on it being on Revolut and its goin nowhere?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement