Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dash cam videos thread 3.4 (embedded car dash-cams only)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

An idiot wrecks his M3 early on...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,231 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Guy at 2:20 trying to explain his actions as being the right thing is laughable

(p.s. anyone else notice this channel has a lot less dickheads looking for youtube fame - have they all had their licences taken off them?)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,895 ✭✭✭✭GBX

They will show there heads again soon enough id say. One constant theme on that channel is the speed uppers to anyone coming off junctions/roundabouts. Seems to have quietened down for those.

I like the Stop Cham channel. Seem to upload new videos every few days.

GBX wrote: »
    They will show there heads again soon enough id say. One constant theme on that channel is the speed uppers to anyone coming off junctions/roundabouts. Seems to have quietened down for those.

I like the Stop Cham channel. Seem to upload new videos every few days.
    Probably more to do with the fact that uploaders who post videos showing them approaching roundabout entrances at "ramming speed" tend to get roasted more these days, so they're not posting them anymore.

As for stop cham, Polish drivers seem to be far more aggressive than Irish/UK drivers, or just post more videos of themselves charging down others.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

dolanbaker wrote: »
    As for stop cham, Polish drivers seem to be far more aggressive than Irish/UK drivers, or just post more videos of themselves charging down others.

From my experience in that part of the world, they are taught that if they are in the right, they hold their ground, even if it means they'll crash, because it wasn't their fault..

a bizarre way to drive, but that's just what they do....

Thats why you see so many videos of accidents that in most cases are completely avoidable.

• Advertisement

From my experience in that part of the world, they are taught that if they are in the right, they hold their ground, even if it means they'll crash, because it wasn't their fault..

a bizarre way to drive, but that's just what they do....

Thats why you see so many videos of accidents that in most cases are completely avoidable.

It’s a pity that thinking wasn’t more common here too. Most of the bad driving is reinforced because they always get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Tij da feen

^^ Texting??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

^^ Texting??

Texting, sat nav, radio, felatio.. we will never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Upperpunch

• Advertisement

Some absolutely shocking crashes in the US..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,231 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

tedpan wrote: »
    Some absolutely shocking crashes in the US..

Some good ones in there - but that second one, passive aggressive - after crashing into your woman saying why going 40 mph but are your kids alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭shaveAbullock

Traffic diversions, ain't nobody got time for that.

The caved in rear bumper is a nice touch too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

fritzelly wrote: »
    Some good ones in there - but that second one, passive aggressive - after crashing into your woman saying why going 40 mph but are your kids alright

Ha yeh...what a knobhead...trying to imply she was at fault...lol

"Say a command after the tone..."

"Jesus Christ!"

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭chewed

"Say a command after the tone..."

"Jesus Christ!"

:P

"Sorry, cannot find Jesus Christ in your address book"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,367 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Did I miss something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    Did I miss something?
    Yes, by about 300 yards...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Ugh must have done something to deserve it ...

Seems to be what's spouted on here now....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Polish drivers must be on lunatic juice - rules of the road are just a suggestion there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭kirving

This truck had no intention of waiting for a safe place to pass the JCB.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭theintern

Last night. Still can't work this one out. It's a very obvious and busy roundabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,367 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

One of those many drivers probably a learner that follows the if I don't look at them they aren't there approach. :rolleyes:

That could've been very nasty if you hadn't been switched on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭i57dwun4yb1pt8

they braked , but then decided f*ck it ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Couple of dashcam compilations. Haven't uploaded in wee while.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

A fairly boring compilation of bits from the last few months.
    Featuring red light breakers, a d1ckhead in a Passat ,and other random boring stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

A fairly boring compilation of bits from the last few months.
    Featuring red light breakers, a d1ckhead in a Passat ,and other random boring stuff.

I enjoyed that. Most of the places I used to spend a lot of time in, and haven't been there for many years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Most of the Aussie ones cant even dry in the wet. Definitely will find snow impossible.

Advertisement