Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question if I may re. bespoke media storage unit?

• 09-08-2020 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm considering a small kitchen/dining extnsion next year (at this stage) but one thing I'd like to incorporate into same would be a made to measure/bespoke storage unit for my cds/DVDs/Blu Rays (yes, I still use them!).

Something like this:
    bespoke_shelving.jpg

Do any of you know anyone doing such work in Ireland? I live in Ratoath, Co. Meath FWIW.

Comments

Any cabinetmaker will be able to produce what you're looking for very easily. It's essentially a type of bookcase or built-in, should be bread and butter stuff for them. Google search for "cabinetmaker ratoath meath" returns a long list of possibilities, many in and around your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Thanks for the reply, yeah a bit obvious really when I think about it! Thanks again though, this really isn't my area!

Advertisement