Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Game Chasers

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Myrddin wrote: »
    New minichode (it's an arcade auction)

That made me sick, all those machines! And some lovely pins

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

That made me sick, all those machines! And some lovely pins

Good quality as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

New episode (I'm not going to keep updating my opening post with links to the vids, I have the first 50 episodes there so more than enough to get folks started)

Yep i think if someone is interested they can subscribe.

That recent episode with the closing down sale was amazing, stock from the store room that was 30 years old NIB, and the Apple II's , wowzer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Last call on Season 3 pre-orders

• Advertisement

I see they have Patreon now.

Not sure what extras you get for that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭BGOllie

not much.
    I was for a while but getting private videos of billy half naked in his bath tub talking about aliens and "shadow people" isn't quite I thought behind the scenes meant. I stopped a couple on months back now.

BGOllie wrote: »
    not much.
    I was for a while but getting private videos of billy half naked in his bath tub talking about aliens and "shadow people" isn't quite I thought behind the scenes meant. I stopped a couple on months back now.

Thanks for that, kindly avoided!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Im skipping all their stuff recently, they've gotten very lazy, filling up half a video with them yakking to their friends etc, it got boring.

Anyone know any other Youtube channels where people go out and search thrift stores and markets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭BGOllie

Lazy Game Reviews' and Pat the NES Punk's are cool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Can't stand Pat anymore tbh although his older stuff is good, those cup podcasts are very hard to listen to, himself and especially that Ian guy give off a high sense of self importance. Ian is just an arse and very unlikable.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Pat the NES Punk unfortunately doesn't do a whole lot of Flea Market Madness episodes these days, mostly the CUPodcast now.

A guy I subscribe to on there is SeeJayAre. He's just a normal guy with an insane games room. He films himself going to garage sales and all that he picks up and then does a round up at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeeJayAre

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Corholio wrote: »
    Pat the NES Punk unfortunately doesn't do a whole lot of Flea Market Madness episodes these days, mostly the CUPodcast now.

A guy I subscribe to on there is SeeJayAre. He's just a normal guy with an insane games room. He films himself going to garage sales and all that he picks up and then does a round up at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeeJayAre

Yeah I like him, he's a bit 'planky' on camera but man his collection is unreal! He does try to get a video up of game hunting at least once a week, but I think it's too cold in Canada for that at the moment but he does other videos too.

Retro liberty are good too, but have noticed their videos over the past 6 months are less and less and more about talking about the journey to where ever they are going instead of the actual hunt. But they seem like nice guys so I continue to watch.

Beat'm ups is good too.

I kinda hate the Game Chasers for some reason, some things they say, *rolls eyes*.

LOVE LGR trifling videos, his voice is so soothing lol. Hopefully he gets back into trifting soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Can't stand Pat anymore tbh although his older stuff is good, those cup podcasts are very hard to listen to, himself and especially that Ian guy give off a high sense of self importance. Ian is just an arse and very unlikable.

I can definitely understand that about Pat and Ian alright. I find the podcasts quite good though, Ian does come across as a bit of a dickhead sometimes but he's quite good to listen to speaking from someone on the ground of video game buying/selling etc with his own store. I think they've just been in the business of that a long time now and are quite opinionated.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Second hand stuff I got ftw! ;)

Missed this one, building Billys new game room:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Grimlord

sorry I'm new here - I found this forum via google search. I'm looking for the Game Chasers season 2 DVD and I see some of you here own it. please let me know (mod edit: no email addresses.) in case somebody would like to sell theirs (I can offer up to $60 dollars)... thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Arcade game chasing episode

Looking forward to seeing what jays barcade ends up like

• Advertisement

First good ep in a long time, Id forgotten about them tbh, thanks.
    Looking forward to seeing what jays barcade ends up like
    Worst possible time in history to be opening something like this but on the other hand Americans dont seem to give a sh1t anymore so who knows, Im not optimistic about his chances though.

Thargor wrote: »
    First good ep in a long time, Id forgotten about them tbh, thanks.

Worst possible time in history to be opening something like this but on the other hand Americans dont seem to give a sh1t anymore so who knows, Im not optimistic about his chances though.

They live in texas too......they really do not give a **** there

Advertisement