Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Working family payment help needed

• 25-08-2019 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello, i have stamp 4 and my partner EU country passport holder . We have 2 children both under 2 yrs of age.
    My partner applied for social housing and is currently on waiting list. She requested me to be added altogether onto it. And then she applied for HAP. All documentation sent and just waiting response which most likely will be successful.
    I work 19hrs per week and she is on maternity benefit (started last month)
    So my question is since my partner is the main applicant for social housing/HAP can i i apply for WFP (working family payment) ??
    Will this affect all her application for housing).
    Plz help n advice. Thank u

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Portsalon

Hello, i have stamp 4 and my partner EU country passport holder . We have 2 children both under 2 yrs of age.
    My partner applied for social housing and is currently on waiting list. She requested me to be added altogether onto it. And then she applied for HAP. All documentation sent and just waiting response which most likely will be successful.
    I work 19hrs per week and she is on maternity benefit (started last month)
    So my question is since my partner is the main applicant for social housing/HAP can i i apply for WFP (working family payment) ??
    Will this affect all her application for housing).
    Plz help n advice. Thank u

Post this in the "State Benefits" thread for helpful answers.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

Advertisement