Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sleep well and save the Mars Bar for a midnight snack in case you wake up :D

Harleen , anything else you'd like while I'm heading that way ?
    In for a penny , in for a pound :pac:

Kettle on , sandwich time I think !

Just yourself and the curry thanks Mam, wouldn’t want to be too demanding now would I? :D

I’m drinking a bottle of water.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Quick stir fry. Added mirin to the rice which made it lovely. Also mackerel to the side, but forgot it when I was taking the pic.

IMG-20190323-213404.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

I’m having tinned rice pudding. Not to blow my own trumpet (giggles), but it’s not a patch on my home made one. It’s just not hitting the spot :(

I’d love some curry if there’s any going spare?

*does best Oliver impression with bowl and sad pout*

Did I read on another thread that you're pregnant? Good God, I remember the taste buds...sending some of the curry we had straight to you, and Mam and Grandeeod will top you up tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Teapot22 wrote: »
    Did I read on another thread that you're pregnant? Good God, I remember the taste buds...sending some of the curry we had straight to you, and Mam and Grandeeod will top you up tomorrow!

Geez we all like our curry it seems :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I am indeed! And thanks very much, all donations gratefully savaged by me :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Oh lol! I remember as a student in hospital labs, and the docs description on the haematology form (for a pregnant patient) was... Eating coal!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

hot curry special on offer tonite,how hot do you like it?,the hotter the better for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Here I go again with my inability to multiquote!! Best to say hot curry all round!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Chocolate ice cream for dessert

• Registered Users Posts: 47 MzMurfy

Roast chicken with garlic
    Boiled baby potatoes
    Mushy peas
    Carrots
    Gravy

AND LOAAADS OF CRANBERRY SAUCE.

( I cannot get enough of it )

• Advertisement

Chicken curry , rice and crackers .
    All empty plates , even from the three year old !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Chicken curry , rice and crackers .
    All empty plates , even from the three year old !

Ya just can't beat curry!

Slow roasted beef, roast spuds, cabbage, carrots and gravy. Early dinner so I know I'll be starving later. Gonna walk it off and Mrs G even suggested I have a few pints because I folded on 4 little bottles last night.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Ya just can't beat curry!

Slow roasted beef, roast spuds, cabbage, carrots and gravy. Early dinner so I know I'll be starving later. Gonna walk it off and Mrs G even suggested I have a few pints because I folded on 4 little bottles last night.:D

I sometimes do the "Sunday Dinner " during the week , change it around a bit :o
    Your roast dinner sounds fab B , as always !

Ooh , go and enjoy the beers !!

MzMurfy wrote: »
    Roast chicken with garlic
    Boiled baby potatoes
    Mushy peas
    Carrots
    Gravy

AND LOAAADS OF CRANBERRY SAUCE.

( I cannot get enough of it )

I had chicken as well, but without the garlic, mushy peas and gravy, and with carrots and potatoes.

branie2 wrote: »
    I had chicken as well, but without the garlic, mushy peas and gravy, and with carrots and potatoes.

Winner Winner chicken dinner ! :D

Soda bread, cheese and 2 cold sausages for tea

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Roast lamb dinner with all the trimmings courtesy of the father in law who is an excellent cook. Washed down with some beers and time on the couch, magnificent sunday of chilling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

roast beef dinner with the lot.

Cup of tea and a toasted muffin with chocolate spread. So satisfying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Homemade salad roll with roasted garlic potatoes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A ham and crisps sandwich

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Boiled egg toasted sambo with a pinch of salt and mayo.
    Realized mayo is mainly eggs and a bit pointless to add to this sambo today. Almost like adding egg to egg soup

Drinking a bottle of Rockshore. Eating the Chinese menu and wondering if I should? As in order a snack.:D

Grandeeod , if you are eating the chinese menu , then you really should order some food :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Melted cheese on toast with relish .....yum

Grandeeod , if you are eating the chinese menu , then you really should order some food :D

Yeah I guess you're right Mam. Did a lot of cooking this weekend and between work and stuff, I'm only really enjoying a night off tonight. Feck it! Post beer takeaway on the way. Now I just have to convince Mrs G to get up for the School run in the morning. Uniform is out and lunch is made and stored in the fridge. Only breakie to do and then little G walks. Here's hopin!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Yeah I guess you're right Mam. Did a lot of cooking this weekend and between work and stuff, I'm only really enjoying a night off tonight. Feck it! Post beer takeaway on the way. Now I just have to convince Mrs G to get up for the School run in the morning. Uniform is out and lunch is made and stored in the fridge. Only breakie to do and then little G walks. Here's hopin!

Ah fingers crossed she will G :)

Now go order and enjoy it , you've well earned it !

Eating the last of the jelly worms here .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Eating 2 easter eggs after putting one half on my face and taking a massive sniff. Smells like heaven.

Eating 2 easter eggs after putting one half on my face and taking a massive sniff. Smells like heaven.

A seriously long lead in to Easter this year.:eek: Shops full of Eggs since the start of March and with two months to go. I haven't even had a creme egg yet. I refuse!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,001 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

sushi

Advertisement