Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project: Fantasy Formula 1 (or Soccer or what have you)

• 03-09-2002 3:53pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Cloud's idea seems good. Maybe we could find some freeware "fantasy supporter" software and tweak it?

Could be an interesting project if you are into that sort of thing.

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Can you explain what exactly you're asking for? I don't know what you mean by how the two systems would integrate (vB and F1)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I presume it means using a common login running off the phpBB database and maybe some other features integrated. The F1 itself would run off its own dB of course.

As long as we don't end up with Championship Masturbator through Php and MySQL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

I was thinking that was it in terms of how much the two would integrate.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

yeah I think they would only over lap via common login/cookie stuff...

DeV.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement