Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Culture boss

Tiz me human rights boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Ahh NK, dirty little piss ant is that lad. He always thought he was a gangster. I heard he got many a slap for being a jackass.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 liquidfartz

NK was a rent boy to the Dunndons. He was a south hill lost boy who did what he was told.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Who’s two young lads who took it upon themselves? My understanding was it was Patrick H jnr either alone or with Gary.

Whoever they were why on earth would the intended recipient of the bulllet not think that it was given the go ahead by higher ups? How can you trust people who then want to make a deal with you especially if they have a reputation for being criminals? I think it's very possible neither side really agreed to the deal and it was a case of who gets who first.

Whoever they were why on earth would the intended recipient of the bulllet not think that it was given the go ahead by higher ups? How can you trust people who then want to make a deal with you especially if they have a reputation for being criminals? I think it's very possible neither side really agreed to the deal and it was a case of who gets who first.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

I thought they had a go at cancer for having hatchet and his brother clipped?

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭luke9311

Would it have been possible to have seen him today in the Applegreen on the M1 southbound? 2 lads but 1 fitted his description, black hat, white runners and man bag walked past me in the car park.
    Instantly thought it was him but then doubted why he'd be up that far North.

Not saying it wasn’t him I mean it could have been although I thought ears was in hiding given previous attempts on him. Given the area it was can’t rule out it could have just been someone wearing that type of gear from the drogheda or Dundalk area 🀷*♂️..... we all seen kmw and a lot he hung around with wear similar designer brands...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Used to see him a lot around the place. Always strung out on gear but a crazy sick b@stard especially for a young fella.

He'll be due out soon enough I believe got 15 years in 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 2 christopher529

Lads can i be added to the WhatsApp to many ****in pages to be reading through

• Registered Users Posts: 46 farleyholmes

Scoundrel wrote: »
    He'll be due out soon enough I believe got 15 years in 2010

Yeah he's in jail since 2008 he had to spend to years in solitary confinement before being sentenced after he gave up where Cronin was buried

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

Lads can i be added to the WhatsApp to many ****in pages to be reading through

Just added you there mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Used to see him a lot around the place. Always strung out on gear but a crazy sick b@stard especially for a young fella.

100% NK on his own. Took him out the rail tracks to do him because he started crying after the Mark Moloney murder and they thought he'd squeal to the cops.

That is one filthy dirty bunch of vagabonds. Wayne Dundons Mrs is from that lot. Tells you all you need to know. Most of the males in the family have been done for or known to R**e birds.

Just out of interest, is it the boxer Casey's sister or cousin married to Wayne Dundon? Or a different clan of Casey's?
    Remember going to an Andy Lee fight in Limerick once, a college mate from Clare knew of the Casey clan. They came in and took over a load of front row seats. Folk whose seats were taken reported them to security. Security took 1 look and not 1 of them were asked to move. Dangerous looking group all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

The kid was trying to impress his brother after an argument in La Bulla.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I used to know someone who lived in south hill between the caseys site and kellys when they were fueding
    They would be sitting eating their dinner at the table and hear shots then see a couple of young caseys legging it by on their back wall,sawn off in hand,after firing at the kelly house
    Some stories
    Cops did a good job there in fairness to them

• Registered Users Posts: 2 christopher529

Didn't get it do you need my phone number

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheGeneral123

Didn't get it do you need my phone number

Add your number here then you’ll be in:

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/21stC/issue-3.4/valhouli.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

The kid was trying to impress his brother after an argument in La Bulla.

You seem to know alot, did Colm Fox kill himself because it came out he leaked suppose names involved to jaws Byrne?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Yeah he's in jail since 2008 he had to spend to years in solitary confinement before being sentenced after he gave up where Cronin was buried

He should be out already so with the quarter off

Just out of interest, is it the boxer Casey's sister or cousin married to Wayne Dundon? Or a different clan of Casey's?
    Remember going to an Andy Lee fight in Limerick once, a college mate from Clare knew of the Casey clan. They came in and took over a load of front row seats. Folk whose seats were taken reported them to security. Security took 1 look and not 1 of them were asked to move. Dangerous looking group all the same.

Cousins.

NK is a Casey too through his mothers side. She's passed now.

I was at that fight it was a fcking disgrace. Exactly as you said taking front row seats and pushing past security without tickets and not 1 security said a word. Of all the fights I've been to that was the worst atmosphere I've ever seen at a boxing event. Scummy b@stards

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Ahh NK, dirty little piss ant is that lad. He always thought he was a gangster. I heard he got many a slap for being a jackass.

He used to get battered by D Nolan regularly.

But on your point when you have a below average IQ youngster, a follower who has no qualms about shooting someone in the head that is a problem for everyone else.

• Advertisement

But on your point when you have a below average IQ youngster, a follower who has no qualms about shooting someone in the head that is a problem for everyone else.

Him and his brother were living with John dundon most of their lives so wat do ya expect

Him and his brother were living with John dundon most of their lives so wat do ya expect

That's right. Johns son the next in line now who will either end up dead or lifed off. Clowns

That's right. Johns son the next in line now who will either end up dead or lifed off. Clowns

He's in galway I think

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Knackers with guns is all they are

Tyrone Troy as well... they are a dirty breed

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

He's in galway I think

I think he 's in Tralee, Wasn't he one of the drivers for the RL hit in Ardoyne earlier this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    I think he 's in Tralee, Wasn't he one of the drivers for the RL hit in Ardoyne earlier this year.

Whether he's in Galway or Tralee you wouldn't miss his inbred head.
    He was arrested with ger or Quincy bramble as he wants to be know now a prefect hit though, I dunno why these guys are made out to be gangsters they were Johns dum dums bit,ches, didn't nathans brother kill himself because he crashed Johns bike, that was the story at the time anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

They're the most dangerous in society I think. The ones who will do something for their reputation without any qualms or second thought. There's far too many of these in gangland Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Pintsofstout

Was it the three of them that were caught together in bed by the Guards?

Remember reading that in a book about Dundons years ago but dunno if it was true or just guards spinning stories.

Seemed fairly ridiculous at the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What’s the story with the stabbing in Finglas, your man has been sliced right up.

Advertisement