Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spray, squeeze, or microfibre mop for quick cleaning?

• 26-06-2018 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

I have a basic mop and bucket, which I replace the heads of from Dealz, but I would like a quick solution so that my housemate and I can quickly clean up spills in the kitchen, without having to fill up and empty a mop bucket - this basically does not get done until we do a whole apartment clean.

The tiles in the kitchen are only 1.5M x 2.5M.

Tesco have a squeeze sponge mop for €13 but the replacement sponge heads are €8.50 a pop which seems a rip off. They also had a flat microfibre mop, which was machine washable.

Is the microfibre flat mop the way to go here, or maybe even a Vileda mop, which although is €28 in Argos, offers the feature to spray cleaning liquid?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

The new flash mops have pads that you throw away once used.

Personally I just use a mop and bucket and I pour down the toilet then up just bleach the toilet, not much effort

Advertisement