Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

lights in the sky

Options
  • 26-04-2004 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

i keep seeing lights in the sky over dublin city... making strange and unusual designs....it's really scaring me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Anyone else see them?

You should have a read of 'Cosmic Trigger' by Robert Anton Wilson. It's from the Timothy Leary vain of psycology, but by no means let that put you of it. Wilson offers some highly interesting explanations for 'UFOs' and other such sightings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Originally posted by gonker
    http://www4.alzado.net/edintro.html

I was thinking the same, lol. They can be seen from up to 15km away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

The men from the black helicopter told me that they are being used to signal the mothership

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

The lights over Dublin City is because the 10 countrys are joining the EU this weekend and they are shining lights over the city to celebrate it. there is a website where you can go on a design the way the lights shine and put up a message and everything. i forget the website, but that explains the lights over the city. so dont worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

R u on about the flashy spotlight thingys coming from some nightclub (Spirit?) like the ones they used to have coming from the top of Eyre Sq shopping centre in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

The lights over Dublin City is because the 10 countrys are joining the EU this weekend and they are shining lights over the city to celebrate it. there is a website where you can go on a design the way the lights shine and put up a message and everything. i forget the website, but that explains the lights over the city. so dont worry.

the website is the one i posted above :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

lol, that happened me aswell. I was out my back garden, smokin a J and then i saw all these weird lights in the sky :) i didn't want to tell any1 in case they thought i was crazy. But then it was on the radio the next morning. Phew

Advertisement