Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Just Say NO!

• 24-09-2003 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

OMG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭bloggs

Stupid hippie :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i bet he doesnt like to talk about that!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

:eek:
    makes me glad i've stayed well away from hallucinogens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭eggshapedfred

makes me glad i've stayed well away from hallucinogens
    and garden shears.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

oh no... no no no... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Another idiot removing himself from the genepool........let's hope his scrotum came off with his penis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Yetr another case of "If it deserved to live it wouldn't walk into the blades"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

indeed what a muppet. I mean if your going to take unpredectable hallucinogens that doctors have no idea of the side effects what do you think is going to happen??!!??

he's lucky he didnt kill himself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by AL][EN
    he's lucky he didnt kill himself
    I'm sure that's not what he's thinking, and mumbling in a pityful attempt to talk.

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell
    I'm sure that's not what he's thinking, and mumbling in a pityful attempt to talk.

life's hard and so are its lessons so now he knows to say no to drugs from now on!! indeed since he's has no tounge now he'll probably have to learn sign language!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

OMG! :eek:

I don't think I shall be sampling angels trumpet if it means unknowingly taking off my own trumpet! :eek:

LOL byte i couldnt agree with you more, there are just some trends that arent ment to catch on and i think that this is one of them!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Kalina

That's horrific stuff!!:eek:
    The poor guy will never be the same again, obviously physically and mentally aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wonder if the shears were rusty :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yet another cock and bull story from ananova

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I bet he must feel like a dick now.

I wonder what must have been going through his head at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

This stuff really happens, I remember seeing a show on bbc about a woman who pulled out all her teeth with a pilers. She was on a 72 hour acid at the time. She said she felt like it was a dream, and it was only when she felt all the blood that she really realised what had happened. She then started screaming, and spend a while in hospital. She didnt look that bad as she had false teeth, and she could talk about it normal so she didnt go mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

...and this is why I don't use drugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by l3rian
    This stuff really happens, I remember seeing a show on bbc about a woman who pulled out all her teeth with a pilers.
    yeah something similar happened recently, a couple took a shedload of ghb & the boyfriend thought it was time to perform some amatuer dentistry on his gf:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

the man will never pleasure a woman the right way again.........

or do other things that, you know, involve a tongue or a penis.

• Advertisement
Advertisement