Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC 2

1313233343537»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,437 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Cool man, will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I lost 3 nil :o Anyways I'm up for a fight or two if anyone wants when I'm online, username same as here:) My PS4 was broken around the time the tourneys were going on here but really enjoying it now

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I still jump on it now and then too if people fancy a few scraps between us.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Danjamin1

Just bought the game on PSN for a bargain €13.49. I only ever had the demo for the first UFC game but loved it, was delighted to get this one. Enjoying it so far, I'm just going through career mode with a created fighter, have managed to win fights consistently with ground & pound tactics. Was never one for submissions. Might give the UT mode a go too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭akelly02

Danjamin1 wrote: »
    Just bought the game on PSN for a bargain €13.49. I only ever had the demo for the first UFC game but loved it, was delighted to get this one. Enjoying it so far, I'm just going through career mode with a created fighter, have managed to win fights consistently with ground & pound tactics. Was never one for submissions. Might give the UT mode a go too.

Serious price

i might have to buy it again haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement