Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Transfer Flights in JFK advice

Options
  • 01-10-2019 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

We are flying from Dublin to Orlando with Delta Airlines. We have a two hour transfer window in JFK. I have a few questions to clear up please:
    1. Will pre clearance in DUB negate the need for any queuing/delay in JFK?
    2. Will any checked in baggage be transferred directly or will we have to collect the bags ourselves and check them in in JFK?
    3.Is the transfer between terminals straight forward?
    4. Is two hours enough time to make the flight comfortably?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭steve-o

1. Yes
    2. Your bags will be transferred
    3. You probably won't transfer terminal, but if your Orlando flight does go from Terminal 2 it's a 2 minute "jitney" bus journey
    4. Loads of time

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭discostu1

We are going SNN JFK Tampa next year with Delta, we haven't flown with Delta in while anyone any thoughts comments on things like IFE food drink etc oh are there sockets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

discostu1 wrote: »
    We are going SNN JFK Tampa next year with Delta, we haven't flown with Delta in while anyone any thoughts comments on things like IFE food drink etc oh are there sockets

did you have a look on their website ?

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭discostu1

I did and found a very good you tube video but the plane in the video is a 767 the plane on the website is a 757 I think I gather there is ife but was wondering what people made of it. Most airplane food is "grand" but was wondering about peoples experiences

Advertisement