Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Did Queen have Jeffrey Epstein killed?

Options
  • 11-08-2019 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Did Queen have Jeffrey Epstein killed.
    Prince Andrew was close friend of Jeffrey Epstein and had been there when Ghislaine Maxwell allegedly procured girls for financier Jeffrey Epstein –
    the files in the case contains both lurid claims and denials of world leaders’ involvement in his alleged sex trafficking.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,615 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Queen have another tour on their hands, I don't think they have the time - or particularly care about Prince Andrew.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

The Queen has been accused of being responsible for Diana's death. Egyptian businessman Mohamed Al-Fayed, whose son, Dodi, was Diana's boyfriend at the time and also died with her in the crash believes the Royal family were responsible.
    In 2003, Diana's butler Paul Burrell published a note that had been written by Diana, in which she had claimed that someone was "planning 'an accident' in [her] car, brake failure and serious head injury" so that her former husband could marry again...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,466 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Honestly thought this was about the band and Brian Epstein :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Of all the far-out conspiracies I've read here this must be the most ludicrous yet-everyone knows Prince Philip manages the kill list for that mob.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Never did trust them, too rock and rolly for l my liking

Don't try suicide
    Nobody's worth it
    Don't try suicide
    Nobody cares
    Don't try suicide
    You're just gonna hate it
    Don't try suicide
    Nobody gives a damn

Who wants to live forever?
    Who wants to live forever?
    There's no chance for us.
    It's all decided for us.
    This world has only one sweet moment set aside for us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

She’s a killer queen.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,622 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Ahem:

“Mama: I killed a man...”

• Registered Users Posts: 16,466 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Ipso wrote: »
    She’s a killer queen.

Dynamite with a laser beam!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Well Brian Epstein died because of the Beatles...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

L1011 wrote: »
    Queen have another tour on their hands, I don't think they have the time - or particularly care about Prince Andrew.

Royal family will care about Prince Andrew having sex with underage girls. This would be massive scandal for them, if confirmed.

He was pictured in a London house with his arm around one of the young girls waists. What damaging the girl is the one who brought the case again Gladine Maxwell in 2015. She claimed Prince Andrew used her for sex.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Royal family will care about Prince Andrew having sex with underage girls. This would be massive scandal for them, if confirmed.

He was pictured in a London house with his arm around one of the young girls waists. What damaging the girl is the one who brought the case again Gladine Maxwell in 2015. She claimed Prince Andrew used her for sex.

Yes but their current tour will take priority.
    Right now they have a packed lineup all over the US, then East Asia and finally Australia. Where would they have found the time to assassinate someone, especially at their age!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

tuxy wrote: »
    Yes but their current tour will take priority.
    Right now they have a packed lineup all over the US, then East Asia and finally Australia. Where would they have found the time to assassinate someone, especially at their age!

I not claiming she ordered a hit. Epstein had plenty of enemies affter he got caught again.

You going to hear lot bull**** about this apparent suicide. Just remember with this- his cell had 24 hour camera surveillance. They have the footage and know right now what happened. If they claim a faulty camera- the cover up has begun. Epstein even told the authorities, according to Washington Post, was attacked in his cell. It was alleged he tried to take his own life there too!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If ever there was a case for closing this forum down, this thread is it. In TV terms I think the forum has finally jumped the shark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I not claiming she ordered a hit. Epstein had plenty of enemies affter he got caught again.

Just because one of their deceased members was gay does not give you the right to misgender them like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,355 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Zaph wrote: »
    If ever there was a case for closing this forum down, this thread is it. In TV terms I think the forum has finally jumped the shark.

I haven't posted here in years, and this type of idea is why.
    It's understandable for people on a conspiracy forum to ask if the Queen of England had Epstein killed when her son was a close friend of his is supposedly engaged in sex with minors on his island. In conspiracy land the Queen is a shape shifting lizard, why wouldn't she have him killed to protect her son?

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Portsalon

Zaph wrote: »

On the contrary, the Conspiracy Theories forum badly needs threads like this to justify its existence!

I quite enjoy the image of Her 93 year old Royal Majesty, headscarf on head, basket on the floor beside her, knitting quietly in the Federal Prison's conjugal rights suite as she awaits the permanently erect Eppo. When he arrives, he promptly removes his orange jump suit, drops his y-fronts around his ankles and dives on her, whereupon she immediately garrots him with her pearl necklace without even dropping a stitch. Seems entirely feasible to me.

I suppose the really big question is whether she crossed the Atlantic on a scheduled British Airways flight or slummed it on Delta.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

Pure Genius. All we need is the confession.
    Portsalon wrote: »
    On the contrary, the Conspiracy Theories forum badly needs threads like this to justify its existence!

I quite enjoy the image of Her 93 year old Royal Majesty, headscarf on head, basket on the floor beside her, knitting quietly in the Federal Prison's conjugal rights suite as she awaits the permanently erect Eppo. When he arrives, he promptly removes his orange jump suit, drops his y-fronts around his ankles and dives on her, whereupon she immediately garrots him with her pearl necklace without even dropping a stitch. Seems entirely feasible to me.

I suppose the really big question is whether she crossed the Atlantic on a scheduled British Airways flight or slummed it on Delta.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I doubt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭daveorourke77

L1011 wrote: »

I'm sure they played another one ibtes the dust in the prison after he died.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭daveorourke77

Beasty wrote: »
    Well Brian Epstein died because of the Beatles...

Are you sure it wasnt the crabs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

The queen is a bigfoot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

What do you get if you cross Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump?

Found in your cell, unresponsove.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Saw his accuser Virginia Roberts on Sky News there.
    How did Epstein recruit these girls? Were they prisoners? How did they feel they had no choice?

Advertisement