Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Philosophy of donuts! Philosophy memes/funnies here!

• 08-07-2019 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

2VjPT.jpg

The Philosophy of donuts!
    Philicious!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD: Philosophy Humour Thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Black Swan wrote: »
    MOD: Philosophy Humour Thread.

Check out Existential Comics on web and Facebook. Makes me laugh more than anything on the internet other than cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Check out Existential Comics on web and Facebook. Makes me laugh more than anything on the internet other than cats.

:D FOUND IT!

kierkegaardAtTheRave.jpg

• A guy goes into his Doctor and goes "Doctor, I think I've a problem.. I really like doughnuts.."

Doctor goes "Ah, I wouldn't say that's much of a problem.. Lots of people like doughnuts.."

Guy goes "Oh..Ok..sexy little creatures aren't they.."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Guy goes "Oh..Ok..sexy little creatures aren't they.."

The psychoanalytic female philosophy of Helene Deutsch as applied to donuts?

• Advertisement
Advertisement