Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Media Resources Biki Page

• 21-02-2006 12:09am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have taken the liberty of creating a Media Resource page amongst the Boards Wiki; the intention is that this will replace the old Media Resource thread which, in my opinion is extremely limited in it's format etc.

The link is here; feel free to add information you have at your disposal (especially those of you who have the Irish Media Contacts Directory). I put in an example of each topic on the page and hope to fatten it up over time, and fingers crossed everyone else will get involved too.

If anyone knows their way around the wiki more than me (and most people do), feel free to alter the extremely basic template I've used in order to make the "UI" more user friendly.

Any comments or suggestions, please feel free to comment here; If you think there should be an extra category on top of the existing (Print, Radio, TV, Online News, News & Media Blogs), perhaps suggesting them here first would be the best thing to do. Once the whole page is fattened up it will replace the Media Resources page completely, until then it will be put alongside it as a sticky.

Comments

Advertisement