Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Checking in at Shannon Airport

Options
  • 18-07-2019 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Flying With Ryanair to Manchester tomorrow week. Flight is at 7.10 am & we have 2 cases to handover. What time would you recommend we be at the airport. I was thinking 5.30am. I know Shannon’s not that busy but don’t want to get delayed at security or anything.
    Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

6am would be fine. Not busy is an understatement given it's size.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Athdara

rossie1977 wrote: »
    6am would be fine. Not busy is an understatement given it's size.

3 flights departing between 7.10 & 7.30am which for Shannon is busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Last (and only) time I went through Shannon earlier this year, security didn't even ask for my passport, it was that quiet and relaxed.

(No, I'm not making this up)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭VG31

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Last (and only) time I went through Shannon earlier this year, security didn't even ask for my passport, it was that quiet and relaxed.

(No, I'm not making this up)

Why would security ask for your passport?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,326 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

VG31 wrote: »
    Why would security ask for your passport?

+1 security in any airport only want to see your boarding pass.

• Advertisement
Advertisement