Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TFI Real Time App Update - Shows Live Position and Cancellations

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭harringtonp

markpb wrote: »
    I was waiting for a bus at Dundrum on Saturday and the TFI Real Time app, TFI Journey Planner app and DB website were all showing different "real" times for the same bus at the same bus stop. Nowhere near the terminus either, they were all reporting live times. They also insisted that the bus had left my stop and continued to do so for the next ten minutes until the bus actually arrived.

Was the buses position shown and if so was that accurate ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭sharper

I'm regularly getting errors saying it can't connect to the server when trying to use this at peak times.

I don't think they have enough capacity which is sort of funny when you consider all the problems with full buses and trains.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

sharper wrote: »
    I'm regularly getting errors saying it can't connect to the server when trying to use this at peak times.

I don't think they have enough capacity which is sort of funny when you consider all the problems with full buses and trains.

Getting this regularly now, never happened with the previous version. Also real time info is hit and miss. A 17 arrived at my stop 5 minutes earlier than real time was saying, yesterday it arrived 3 minutes early and today it wasn't showing at all so I got a 16, after 5 minutes it arrived back on real time showing it was due in 4 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Getting this regularly now, never happened with the previous version. Also real time info is hit and miss. A 17 arrived at my stop 5 minutes earlier than real time was saying, yesterday it arrived 3 minutes early and today it wasn't showing at all so I got a 16, after 5 minutes it arrived back on real time showing it was due in 4 minutes.

Are these buses showing up on the live tracker ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Does anyone know when the vehicle view will be added for bus eireann?

• Advertisement
Advertisement