Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wireless Earphones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭glwaymiko

Thanks also, ordered just now..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

glwaymiko wrote: »
    Thanks also, ordered just now..

I should be on commission! (But don't blame me if they're rubbish lol!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Sorry if this has been asked before but can someone tell me where I can order tws i12's from in Europe?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

10% off preorders for the new creative outlier air (10 hours battery life looks sweet!) code OUTLIERAIR
    Free shipping also
    https://en.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-outlier-air

At what stage do you put in the code? I've got to the credit card details page and don't want to proceed without the discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,143 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Nokotan wrote: »
    At what stage do you put in the code? I've got to the credit card details page and don't want to proceed without the discount.

You enter it on the Cart page before you enter the payment details. go back to the Cart page look on the bottom below the subTotal for the Promo Code line. Click the (Enter Code) link and then enter the code

Annotation-2019-05-02-114229.jpg

• Advertisement

You enter it on the Cart page before you enter the payment details. go back to the Cart page look on the bottom below the subTotal for the Promo Code line. Click the (Enter Code) link and then enter the code

Great thanks, missed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,140 ✭✭✭corkie

Keyzer wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked before but can someone tell me where I can order tws i12's from in Europe?

Have you tried Amazon? or .es

^^^ The only problem with these Chinese Knock off's, there is clones of clones. So put luck if you get a good version.

You probably get them cheaper on Aliexpress.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Received the i10 tws from geekbuying earlier in the week.
    Sound is ok, not crystal by any means but not bad either.
    Been working ok off first charge although it is early days.
    Case is a bit flimsy and cheap, looks like a dental floss box.
    All up, good value for ~€18, although some of the other ones recently posted for similar prices look a like they could be a better buy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

JCDUB wrote: »
    Received the i10 tws from geekbuying earlier in the week.
    Sound is ok, not crystal by any means but not bad either.
    Been working ok off first charge although it is early days.
    Case is a bit flimsy and cheap, looks like a dental floss box.
    All up, good value for ~€18, although some of the other ones recently posted for similar prices look a like they could be a better buy

I got mine from AliExpress and have opened a dispute with the seller. Left earpod has stopped charging. They've just been flaky since I bought them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

My Outlier Airs have been shipped.

• Advertisement

adox wrote: »

Mine too. Pity they were shipped by DHL though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

adox wrote: »
    Mine too. Pity they were shipped by DHL though.

I ordered mine on the 30th also. Just wondering if yours were on pre order? Mine are pending while waiting for more stock and says will not deliver until 15-16th May. Did yours say the same at time of order?

deisedevil wrote: »
    I ordered mine on the 30th also. Just wondering if yours were on pre order? Mine are pending while waiting for more stock and says will not deliver until 15-16th May. Did yours say the same at time of order?

Mine was a preorder. I imagine adox's was as well. I ordered mine on the 26th, less than an hour after i got the email from creative announcing their release.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

Ordered May 1; Delivery estimated at 17 - 20 May 2019 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Most likely ran out very early so. I'll just have to be patient. My wife put my Bose soundsports in the washing machine. I'm badly missing music when out running. 😖

I ordered on 30th. DHL have them down for delivery on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Got an email with loads of getting started instructions - hope they're not that complicated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Boradriver

Ordered mine 29/04. Down for delivery in Tuesday.

Actually quite excited to get these.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,140 ✭✭✭corkie

New QCY TWS model? + More varieties of iXX TWS!

QCY QS2 TWS Bluetooth V5.0 Headphones 3D Stereo Sports Wireless Earphones with Dual Microphone
    Discount Price: € 24,50 / piece -70% 2 days left
    ^^^ Only available in white at present.

i30 TWS Pop-up 1:1 size Replica Wireless earphone 6D Super Bass Bluetooth 5.0 Earphone i30tws PK w1 chip 1:1 i10 i20 tws i12 tws
    Discount Price: € 25,51 - 27,47 / piece -46% 3 days left

Edit: - Youtube clip removed

QCY is an abbreviation of Quality, Creative and You as the company aims to bring quality audio to the masses. The trendy and fashionable designs of its products clearly indicate that this company is mainly targeting the youth.

QCY may possibly be a Sub Brand of Xiaomi, or where financed by the same. That is why your now starting to see sellers name them as 'Xiaomi QCY', which is a pity they didn't use the research of it to produce better Mi AirDots?

I'm still getting great use out of my QCY Q29 Pro, (Bought Nov. 11 2017). Was on a lookout for the T1 with 2600mah box, but don't think they where ever easily/globally available. The above is even better, but don't need to upgrade yet, as only one of my devices have 5.0!

Still waiting on my order of The bone conductor version
    ^^^ Got fooled by tracking and thought I would have got it last week.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

My creative outlier air have just arrived.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

My creative outlier air have just arrived.

First impressions?!

garion wrote: »
    First impressions?!

Excellent. Pairing was simple. I followed the steps in the email they sent me. Good isolation as well. There are people in the room around me talking and i cant hear them.

My Creative Outlier Air order is currently: Pending Payment Verification

They are due to be delivered around the 20th of May, does the above just mean they are pre-ordered for the new batch?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Think so, my order is the same status

maximoose wrote: »
    Think so, my order is the same status

Cool, cheers.

My Outliers arrived as well. Set them up here quickly in work and had a quick listen.

Pairing was simple, like any other Bluetooth device.

Only had a quick listen to Spotify and sound seems decent. Easy to fit in the ears and isolation seems very good.

Not sure how loud they go. I was on about 70% Id say and wouldnt call it ear busting.

Need to try them in the real world.

The lack if a neck band is great though. Those things really annoy me.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

Excellent. Pairing was simple. I followed the steps in the email they sent me. Good isolation as well. There are people in the room around me talking and i cant hear them.

Cool, glad it's positive so far. Mine arrived in my office but gotta wait until Friday to pick them up! :( Can't wait to try them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Anyone tested them running yet? Do they stay in?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,261 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

zweton wrote: »
    Anyone tested them running yet? Do they stay in?

I'm most interested in this too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,261 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I'd also be interested to hear how laggy they are for watching video?

Advertisement