Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menswear bargain

• 25-05-2009 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Deal in David Carey Menswear in Omni in Santry. Buy a suit and get shirt, tie and shoes for €1 each. Suits are €149, €199, €249. The suit I paid €199 for was originally €350. The shoes and shirt I paid a euro for were priced €69.95 and €79.95 respectively. Don't know what the price of the tie was, but all in all a bargain worthy of an alert.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭fdevine

Good deals to be had alright. They were doing a fantastic offer on dress suits a while back too. Almost as cheap as a rental IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Was chatting to David a while ago, he said that he'd be putting Olymp shirts on sale soon. Don't know if they are currently on sale though.

His sales are generally very decent imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 joebuttler

balon wrote: »
    Deal in David Carey Menswear in Omni in Santry. Buy a suit and get shirt, tie and shoes for €1 each. Suits are €149, €199, €249. The suit I paid €199 for was originally €350. The shoes and shirt I paid a euro for were priced €69.95 and €79.95 respectively. Don't know what the price of the tie was, but all in all a bargain worthy of an alert.

Yeah awesome the deals is great and i want to buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

joebuttler wrote: »
    Yeah awesome the deals is great and i want to buy it

Get yourself a time machine and go back a decade then

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭navannoel

Sure he is gone out of the Omnipark SC since 2014....Moved to Northside SC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,059 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

In other 2009 news...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

Good old recession brought out some great value in the shops, would be doing well to get that anywhere now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement