Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ikea kitchen

Options
  • 19-04-2021 10:46pm

So picked out 3 floor to ceiling units for my utility and went to order and it says the handles are not available for online delivery!!, anyone else experience this? Checked the stock and there's 92 available, seems a bit mad i cannot order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

keeffo2005 wrote: »
    So picked out 3 floor to ceiling units for my utility and went to order and it says the handles are not available for online delivery!!, anyone else experience this? Checked the stock and there's 92 available, seems a bit mad i cannot order.

Book a kitchen design appointment online and order it that way? Or check online for other handles, plenty of choice available

Advertisement