Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mary Cheney

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Jesus I think thats a bit harsh. So Cheneys daughters a lesbian, thats her business. Sending thousands of letters to her to embarass her or her father isn't on.

If she wanted to campaign fair enough, but I think it unfair to highlight her to get to her old fella.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I think they feel she has sold out because she works for her Da, and he is not doing anything to help the gay population as such, which he should be if he loves his daughter, don't you think?

http://www.dearmary.com/mary/milkcarton.html

tis a hard one for her no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

It would be far more appropriate to pester this woman for her political outlook (she's a republican) than bcause of some alleged conflict between her sexuality and the views of some members of that party. I see no reason for a campaign like this. The amendment should be campaigned against on its own merits, not becasue somebody happens to be gay.

Advertisement