Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 35

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

5 weeks tomorrow for me - hitting up wrestlecon and G1 on sat - mania all day sunday, axxess and raw on monday

CANNOT WAIT! First time at mania

Wrestlecon is amazing who you hoping to meet. I'm hitting evolve on Thursday wrestlecon and nxt take over Friday sightseeing and the Hof sat mania Sunday and raw monday

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Safe travels to everyone travelling this week!

Be sure to let us know how you get on!

If you're live blogging your trip share your deets with us here! :)

Cannot wait.fly to London in 24 hours to catch my connecting flight to JFK! First show of the week will be Thurs for evolve! Then nxt Friday Hof sat mania sun raw on Monday home Tues night. Cannot wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Headed over in the morning myself. taking my younger sister which was a surprise before Christmas. doing all the WWE stuff as she wouldnt have an interest in the Indys. tough enough trying to get her to watch NXT lol. Got her VIP meet and greet for Becky on Saturday which have become like gold dust since then ( the non wrestling kind of goldust )

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Headed over in the morning myself. taking my younger sister which was a surprise before Christmas. doing all the WWE stuff as she wouldnt have an interest in the Indys. tough enough trying to get her to watch NXT lol. Got her VIP meet and greet for Becky on Saturday which have become like gold dust since then ( the non wrestling kind of goldust )

Ah that's deadly!

Best big brother ever! Ye going to NXT?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Yep. can't wait. tipped down to the Barclay's centre last night. mad hyped for it now

• Registered Users Posts: 2 darren2019

Hello anyone know how to purchase wrestlemania 36 tickets from ireland?ticketmaster usa gives us the aul 404.

darren2019 wrote: »
    Hello anyone know how to purchase wrestlemania 36 tickets from ireland?ticketmaster usa gives us the aul 404.

We had no problem buying on Ticketmaster.com once we set a account up with a card connected to it. Message me if you want

Advertisement