Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wrestle Kingdom 12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭kessler182

I got my ticket this morning :) I'll be sitting in Arena A (those tickets are close to selling out)

I live in Japan though so buying tickets internationally is a bit different (they don't really cater to their gaijin customers. If you know anyone in Japan, you could have the tickets shipped to their address or a hotel/AirBnB you'll be staying at. 

The show won't sell out, but you'll be in the cheap seats (1F stand is still decent though, don't go for 2F unless you bring your binoculars...) if you don't pick some tickets up soon

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭kessler182

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

kessler182 wrote: »
    I got my ticket this morning :) I'll be sitting in Arena A (those tickets are close to selling out)

I live in Japan though so buying tickets internationally is a bit different (they don't really cater to their gaijin customers. If you know anyone in Japan, you could have the tickets shipped to their address or a hotel/AirBnB you'll be staying at. 

The show won't sell out, but you'll be in the cheap seats (1F stand is still decent though, don't go for 2F unless you bring your binoculars...) if you don't pick some tickets up soon

Yeah man I got some tickets off the lawson website when they went on sale. I could of got Arena A but looking at previous setups and from being at other events I just went with 1F. Have you been to WK before? The lawson website lets you pay and collect the tickets in one of their stores when you get over there.

Advertisement