Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woolshed Meet-Ups - Post Here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

Cant make it for week one but I'm definitely about for week 3 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Unclebumble

Hey lads,

So you’re still looking at Week 3?
    I’ll reserve a table for that Sunday 5.30pm under “Boardsie”

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hey lads,

So you’re still looking at Week 3?
    I’ll reserve a table for that Sunday 5.30pm under “Boardsie”

Yea go for it, we'll deffo get a few heads for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

I won't be there as I have to be in London that weekend.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,224 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Posting to subscribe
    Am out of the country until the 23rd but will see if I can head to this (if it's held on wk 3)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

So that settles it guys - Sunday 23rd Sept, GW 3, Upstairs in The Woolshed @ 5.30pm

Do you think we should set up a WhatsApp group for the event?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Hi all, just noticed this! I'll hopefully attend.

Buskers of Temple Bar are having a launch night for their NFL area next Sunday. Tickets are free but really limited, I just got myself 4, for each ticket you get entry, free pint, free NFL ping pong, hot dogs and chicken wings. There's also a Madden 19 tournament

Looks good Craic

https://www.facebook.com/events/247141036141651?name=NFL+Launch+Party%21&event_id=247141036141651

Buskers of Temple Bar are having a launch night for their NFL area next Sunday. Tickets are free but really limited, I just got myself 4, for each ticket you get entry, free pint, free NFL ping pong, hot dogs and chicken wings. There's also a Madden 19 tournament

Looks good Craic

https://www.facebook.com/events/247141036141651?name=NFL+Launch+Party%21&event_id=247141036141651

That does seem cool. You would want the free drink, the prices are mad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I think I'd rather a few cans with a few mates than the clientele who'd be at a kick off or superbowl night in Buskers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Over 7 euro on average a pint. **** off the Robbin bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

When I lived in Dublin I used to meet a crowd in Sinnotts. This was before I had a clue/interest in what was going on but it's a very decent spot. If there's a good few of ye going ring them and let them know. They'll reserve ye a table and might even throw a plate or 2 of food in for ye.

Buskers 5 euro pints of Fosters, Becks and Stella

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Loughc wrote: »

I'm up for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

It's my birds birthday. ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Like being able to flick around myself

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭DM1292

I may be interested in this at some stage throughout the season as well. I've a friend that like me is big into the sport & another that is getting into it, but still half clueless on the rules. If I'm not mistaken, Sinnotts also show the games on their TV's, as does the Living Room.

The Woolshed is great for the NFL though what with the NFL room they have & everything. I've been going there for a few years & sometimes they throw NFL Rezone on the big screens, or one of the 2 anyway. They've what games will be shown where underneath the TV's & one game on the big TV in the NFL room.

Sinnotts was brilliant when the College football last came over. I went to the game with a few friends & then back to there for the rest of the games on week 1 of the new college season.

Caught 2 of the games of the NCAA kickoff this weekend actually. CFB is brilliant.

DM1292 wrote: »
    I may be interested in this at some stage throughout the season as well. I've a friend that like me is big into the sport & another that is getting into it, but still half clueless on the rules. If I'm not mistaken, Sinnotts also show the games on their TV's, as does the Living Room.

The Woolshed is great for the NFL though what with the NFL room they have & everything. I've been going there for a few years & sometimes they throw NFL Rezone on the big screens, or one of the 2 anyway. They've what games will be shown where underneath the TV's & one game on the big TV in the NFL room.

Sinnotts was brilliant when the College football last came over. I went to the game with a few friends & then back to there for the rest of the games on week 1 of the new college season.

Caught 2 of the games of the NCAA kickoff this weekend actually. CFB is brilliant.

Good stuff

Let us know if you're heading along on Sunday :)

Can I get a show of hands those going to The Woolshed on GW3, Sunday 23rd of this month?

Game wise live from 6pm we’ll have:

*Saints @ Falcons
    *Giants @ Texans
    *49ers @ Chiefs
    *Chargers @ Rams
    *Cowboys @ Seahawks

Additionally fellow Boards.ie member @UncleBumble , who works in The Woolshed, has generously offered to throw us a jug of beer and a platter of food.

So what say thee?

Reply with names if you’re in

Cheers

1. Always Be Closing

• Advertisement

I'm in!

1. Always Be Closing
    2. thomond2006

I'm in!

1. Always Be Closing
    2. thomond2006

Good man :D

Im in
    1. Always Be Closing
    2. thomond2006
    3. Conor222

Keep the names coming lads

Anyone else?

Id say some will have a better idea if they can make it come the week of, might bring a mate or two as well :)

conor222 wrote: »
    Id say some will have a better idea if they can make it come the week of, might bring a mate or two as well :)

Yup, I'm trying to rope a few a few people in too :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,637 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Changed the title and stickied this, hopefully a few more will notice and attend

Changed the title and stickied this, hopefully a few more will notice and attend

Cheers mate

• Advertisement

Bump

Advertisement