Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Taylor Swift

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Vinculus

I love the Taylor Swift / Aphex Twin mashups.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Chrome342

I'm a fan of Taylor.

I like her Blank Space song

• Registered Users Posts: 84,901 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Some many celebs lined up for her Bad Blood music video

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Wilberto wrote: »
    What a bitch! I've everything already booked for Manchester in June!!! :D

Actually, having said that, I'd prefer to go to Manchester than Dublin any day! :D :pac: :)

Of course, I could always do both!! :D :P

Tá na ticéid i mo lámh!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I arrived back from Manchester yesterday. One word....WOW!

I didn't think it was possible for me to love Taylor any more than before the concert, but somehow I do. Amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭deandean

aaah whats the story, two gigs in the Point and not so much as a photo or a review here...I am missing not being there :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

deandean wrote: »
    aaah whats the story, two gigs in the Point and not so much as a photo or a review here...I am missing not being there :-(

Took these last night :D

19119957800_f65d0d496f_n.jpg 19119957690_469cbccf92_n.jpg

19121454259_bdf4c1cf55_n.jpg 19119990688_c7b79f194d_n.jpg

Concert was great! I was at the one in Hyde Park on saturday but wasn't too close to the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Her world tour is over, and for anyone who attended, wasn't it simply great. Loved it.

On Sunday, Taylor has a Christmas present for us, her world tour will be available exclusive to Apple Music, filmed in Sydney in front of around 75,000 fans.

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

It's been far too long!

I like it though. Looking forward to the new album "Reputation" coming November 10th. :):)

I am not a fan of the new song or video, seems she trying to want to be more like Beyonce/Lady GaGa/Katy Perry etc.,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am not a fan of the new song or video, seems she trying to want to be more like Beyonce/Lady GaGa/Katy Perry etc.,

I like Taylor Swift and all her previous albums but in my opinion the new song is a stinker.

I like Taylor Swift and all her previous albums but in my opinion the new song is a stinker.

And now it looks to be her first No. 1 in the UK charts

I can completely understand that point of view tbh, as it is so very different from her previous stuff.

I absolutely love it though which considering I'm such a Swiftaholic, seems strange as it seems like most Swifties don't like it at all.... :)

I genuinely cannot wait for November 10th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    And now it looks to be her first No. 1 in the UK charts

a sign that I'm old and not with it any more!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,727 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I like it, and I do like the video, she was being called a snake on twitter last year, so she goes after the people responsible.
    In the bath of diamonds and if one looks closely you will see a dollar bill, which is what she looked for in her case against the DJ who molested her bottom.
    Overall it is a song about being mostly fed up of Kanye West and clearly not letting go of the Katy feud, with the crash and looking like her but clutching a grammy, given Katy Perry has none.

She did warn us in the song Better than Revenge on her Speak now that there is nothing that she does better than revenge.
    I do think she should let some things go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

She's very talented but with her new snake ****e and limp drama I think she's short on gimmicks. Maybe needs a new boyfriend for a fortnight?
    Not my cup of tea musically, but if she asked me out, I might say yes, might now.

Taylor has now released three more songs since that last one, LWYMMD. They are as follows :

...Ready for it?

Gorgeous

Call It What You Want

I love them all, of course, but Call It What You Want is amazing!!

I cannot wait for her album!!

Taylor won a CMA for song of the year as she wrote Better Man for Little Big Town but was not there

Reputation = Amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭inna981

End Game & I Did Something Bad so far are my jams
    Closely followed by Delicate and Gateway Car.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

New Years Day, Dress and Getaway Car for me on first few listens.

I still have no idea which few I'd prefer over others as there all just absolutely awesome!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Why is this not available in Irish music shops does anyone know??

Why is this not available in Irish music shops does anyone know??

I had no problem buying it in Cork so I have no idea what the issue is? :confused::)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Wilberto wrote: »
    I had no problem buying it in Cork so I have no idea what the issue is? :confused::)

Sister has spent the last two days trying to buy it in Dublin and was told it hadn't arrived. Couldn't understand it either. She tried Tower and a few other places as well as tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 DJColly

Look What You Made Me Do. absolutely fantastic tune i like her style...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Tay Tay brings her Reputation Tour to Dublin next Summer.... tickets on sale next Friday.

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2017/1124/922510-taylor-swift-bringing-reputation-tour-to-croke-park/

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

I hate her music

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Anyone here at the the Reputation tour in Croker last weekend? Fantastic show!

• Advertisement

Mr Velo wrote: »
    Anyone here at the the Reputation tour in Croker last weekend? Fantastic show!

I was at her concerts in Manchester and Wembley (as well as Croke Park). They were all pretty f***ing awesome to be honest!!

I hate that it's all over now though. I just want to go back there.

Advertisement