Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

5/10kg bag of hemp seed

• 03-05-2020 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Looking for somewhere that does a delivery on 5/10kg bag of hemp seed to leinster region.
    Any info greatly appreciatd.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Asus1

Looking for somewhere that does a delivery on 5/10kg bag of hemp seed to leinster region.
    Any info greatly appreciatd.

Decathlon sell some
    https://www.decathlon.ie/ie_en/catalogsearch/result/?q=Hemp

• Registered Users Posts: 49 onelastcast

Asus1 wrote: »

Thank you very much. Will take a look. Is this a site you have used before?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I've used Decathlon recently just to try out some of their products.

I bought a 5kg bag of hemp and only received a 2.5kg bag.

When I contacted customer service they said it was a mislabeling issue. They refunded me and told me to hang in to the bag they sent. This was all sorted out in about 15 minutes through email, so 5 stars for their customer service.

I cooked some of it only yesterday and it is very good. Roughly the same sized seeds as the Sensas tins when cooked.

I usually get mine from an independent pet shop but they are out of stock at the minute. €45 for a 25kg bag and it lasts me for about 18 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Asus1

Thank you very much. Will take a look. Is this a site you have used before?

Bought a nice little jigging rod and some lures.They sent out rod and wrong lures,got onto customer service and they sent out the right amount ×2 as an apology.So great customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Decoy2

Corn Store in Bluebell is your best bet. They also do great deal on mixed Pigeon feeds which are good general particle mixes for bigger coarse fish, especially Carp, Tench & Bream. You'll find them on Facebook

• Advertisement
Advertisement