Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Fashion

Options
  • 12-01-2007 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I was watching the fashion channel last night and there was a show on by Cholé and a few of the models were wearing shorts over trousers!! (attached picture)

I hope this is not of what to come!! Please god, do these designers expect people to wear this kind of stuff!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

looks fairly stupid alright, cant see it taking off here though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

That would make even really skinny people look bulky... hope it doesn't take off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I don't really care whether it takes off or not, I just wont wear it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 fashionfriend

Piste wrote:
    I don't really care whether it takes off or not, I just wont wear it.

I wont be wearing it, but youd be suprised what some peole will wear!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Nickgrime

I cant see many girls around wearing that in the future, but I wouldnt be suprised if I did. Shorts over skinny jeans or something!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Bad enough with the goths wearing pleated skirts over jeans like WTF??????

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Mm yes I used to do the pleated mini over jeans two years ago, never again. Though when I was flying back from Poland a few months ago my suitcase was loaded with drink and was too heavy so I ended up wearing about 4/5 skirts over my Jeans!

RE the shorts over skinny jeans thing, I see people wearing shorts over leggings, only a matter of time before the leggings are replaced with skinny jeans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

Piste wrote:
    Mm yes I used to do the pleated mini over jeans two years ago, never again. Though when I was flying back from Poland a few months ago my suitcase was loaded with drink and was too heavy so I ended up wearing about 4/5 skirts over my Jeans!

RE the shorts over skinny jeans thing, I see people wearing shorts over leggings, only a matter of time before the leggings are replaced with skinny jeans.

Ah yes the pleated mini over jeans look, I think we all did that at one time in our lives,I love dresses over jeans. I was in the same senario of packed suit case so had to wear a few skirts over jeans.

As for shorts over pants bet youll see someone wearing it, LIke you said the leggings will be replaced by skinny jeans!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭mcoolmcool

Thats a strange one alright! Wunder how it will pan out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pixietrixie

I hope it catches on, another thing to give out bout, Like leggings,

like already mentioned people wear shorts over leggings only a matter of time til the leggings are replaced by skinny jeans!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 paulcorkgolf

I am a skinny guy. can anyone suggest the best outfit for me?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I am a skinny guy. can anyone suggest the best outfit for me?

Zombie thread. Please don't post in old threads. Thanks, MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement