Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Moving to Australia

Options
  • 24-12-2020 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi guys
    This time next year I’m thinking of going to Australia as part of our construction management coarse we’re sent on work experience basically to get experience on a building site I currently work for a builder and have plenty of site experience.The placement is for half the college year & I was thinking of doing mine in Australia & staying the summer aswell so around 9 months in total .
    Just wondering what advice can anyone give in regards what city to look for work in that I would actually come back having made decent money.

Where would be the best city to go trying to make money in Eg low rent etc ?
    What’s the best way to fly in & out ?
    I don’t mind what part I go to once I’m able to play football,go to the gym & there’s a decent nightlife
    I’ll be 21 when I go out & if anyone can give me any advice on anything from travel,work,nightlife laws what would be the best visa to have sorted
    It would be really appreciateed

Advertisement