Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lidl Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

jive wrote: »
    Any1?

Not on in douglas anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

jive wrote: »
    Any1?

Not in swords either

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Anyone see if there is another next week?
    (Read the blurb around the voucher)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

BigProblem wrote: »
    got the €10 lidl voucher - am i right in thinking tesco will honour these as long as i spend over €50? i dont have to check with them beforehand do i?

Yes, I bought 52 Euros worth of drink and gave them the voucher, 10 Euros off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Last week the Sunday world had a peppa pig book free, any good offers this Sunday in either paper?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

snubbleste wrote: »
    Anyone see if there is another next week?
    (Read the blurb around the voucher)
    Nah, no blurb to indicate another voucher next week on the Sunday World voucher anyway.

This could be the end of the short run. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sonandheir

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    €10 OFF €50 COUPON IN SUNDAY WORLD AND INDO AGAIN THIS WEEK

anyone know what page this is on in these papers? The mother buys these so I can give her a text to cut them out for me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

sonandheir wrote: »
    anyone know what page this is on in these papers? The mother buys these so I can give her a text to cut them out for me. Thanks.

pg.2 SW (saved 45c on SI ... so no idea on that, sorry.)

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭crayon80

styron wrote: »
    pg.2 SW (saved 45c on SI ... so no idea on that, sorry.)

Pg 2 of SI too. Bottom right.
    I wanted to save 45c too but SW was sold out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sonandheir

crayon80 wrote: »
    Pg 2 of SI too. Bottom right.
    I wanted to save 45c too but SW was sold out :(

sound thanks. Think my mother buys both so only cost of a stamp to post them to me. Happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,115 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Are there more vouchers this weekend or is that the end of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I think you're right:P

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Aldi have been awful quiet recently in this regard so we can only hope that they might be spurred into action this weekend!

YES More of the same next Sunday - Indo and World, heard it on today fm this morning !,

• Registered Users Posts: 81,115 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

vicwatson wrote: »
    YES More of the same next Sunday - Indo and World, heard it on today fm this morning !,

Sweet, there's some great deals on beer and spirits in Tesco at the minute for the next week or so, ideal timing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭uli84

I missed that, anyone has got a spare one by any chance?

Yes, take Coors light for example, it's 18€ for 20 bottles (330ml) at present (until June 1st), 3 boxes = 54€ less 10€ = 44€ for 60 bottles of Coors !! (0r €0.73 cent a bottle)

It's bad for you though l-(

uli84 wrote: »
    I missed that, anyone has got a spare one by any chance?

Next Sunday May 31st. Sun World and Indo, if looking for spares from last Sun there is already a thread set up, take a look in BA for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Can you buy a few papers and use several vouchers in tesco? or is it linked to your clubcard?

I realise you might not be able to spend €100 in one go and expect to use 2 at once. But can I do 2 €50 shops during the next week if I get both papers tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Tomorrows paper:
    Ng4S4ck.jpg?1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

rubadub wrote: »
    Can you buy a few papers and use several vouchers in tesco? or is it linked to your clubcard?

I realise you might not be able to spend €100 in one go and expect to use 2 at once. But can I do 2 €50 shops during the next week if I get both papers tomorrow.

Yea you can.

Split that €100 shop in half and do it at the same time-->get checkout person to stop at €50.

Though sometimes you'll hit on 1 that'll run it through at the same time, but that's rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭coconnellz

Didn't gave this Dob rag your money protest with your pocket!

coconnellz wrote: »
    Didn't gave this Dob rag your money protest with your pocket!

Go AWAY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Wait so how are these Lidl vouchers redeemable at Tesco also?

I want to get 2x24 cans of Budweiser which are €26 each in Tesco for tomorrow so I'd like to be clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

robman60 wrote: »
    Wait so how are these Lidl vouchers redeemable at Tesco also?

I want to get 2x24 cans of Budweiser which are €26 each in Tesco for tomorrow so I'd like to be clear.

go to the till and they will scan the cans, the checkout person will tell you that you owe them €52 for the two slabs,you then hand them the voucher from the Sunday World or the Sunday Independent and the checkout person will scan something they have behind the till that gives you the €10 off, so now you will be told you owe €42

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

rubadub wrote: »

I know isay ths every week, I get 2 vouchers, one from the in laws, I go to tesco, buy a 50 gift card at the customer service desk, and in the voucher, costs Only 40.

Then, I do my shop, make sure I have 50 euro spend, hand in the money off voucher, then pay with my tesco gift card.

If I don't have any shopping to do, I just buy the gift vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,078 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

last weeks voucher is valid until today so can i use it today?

whelan2 wrote: »
    last weeks voucher is valid until today so can i use it today?

Yes

More vouchers next Sunday. At least that's what the blurb says under the voucher in the Sunday Indo

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

nm wrote: »
    Not worth buying the Sunday World for

Its an eminently usable paper. I have an old, incontinent dog and need something to line her basket and doghouse. The rest of it can be used to light the fire.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement