Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

25% off airport parking at Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Thanks
    Would you recommend any other place for parking which is cheaper than 44€? Or if anyone got discount code for April please?
    SteM wrote: »
    Yeah, the email does say 'Heading away between May and August this year?'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Thanks
    Would you recommend any other place for parking which is cheaper than 44€? Or if anyone got discount code for April please?

Try Quickpark, perform a search on Boards for codes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Used code in the first post. Didn't show any difference in the price. Maybe due to fact that I am going in April. It's charging 44€ for long term Blue car park.
    Any other code please for April?

I don't see the problem It's showing the discount for me all the way through to the payment page.

This is the website http://www.dublinairport.com/home.aspx with the promo code PARKEI2015

RbhXOOf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,919 ✭✭✭dodzy

Dudda wrote: »
    I don't see the problem It's showing the discount for me all the way through to the payment page.

This is the website http://www.dublinairport.com/home.aspx with the promo code PARKEI2015

RbhXOOf.jpg
    thats all well and good, but you'll need another flight to get from blue to terminal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

dodzy wrote: »
    thats all well and good, but you'll need another flight to get from blue to terminal :D

Have never that carpark myself but wanted to show the op's code worked. He mentioned Blue one so I selected the Blue.

• Advertisement

Thanks a mill Dudda.
    I never clicked Next to see final charges. Got the discounted rate now :D Booked it right away!!
    Dudda wrote: »

RbhXOOf.jpg

do you mean there is a long waiting bus transfer from blue car parking to terminal 2?? :confused:
    dodzy wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

do you mean there is a long waiting bus transfer from blue car parking to terminal 2?? :confused:

It's not that bad. A bit further than the red car park but the buses run regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Does anyone have a promo code for parking at Shannon Airport please?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Booked parking in the red car park for 4 days. Was going to get the Aircoach to the airport - but that was working out at €38 (four of us), versus €22 for parking!

Thanks OP (and others).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Thanks op, 10 days in red.... If only they did it for flights too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Booked parking in the red car park for 4 days. Was going to get the Aircoach to the airport - but that was working out at €38 (four of us), versus €22 for parking!

Thanks OP (and others).

must be difficult for the aircoach, airport parking is just so cheap... I also never take the aircoach, despite the fact that I work a 5 minute walk from the donnybrook one, as having the convenience of car and cheap parking is too tempting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭BabySlam

BabySlam wrote: »
    From Aer Lingus email:

25% Off Dublin Airport Parking

DAA Parking Offer

Heading away between May and August this year? Book your parking early using the promotional code PARKEI2015 to get a 25% discount.

Delighted ye are all delighted!!! Away to the sun tomorrow myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Enjoy Babyslam. Great bargain alert.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Looks like it's expired not working for me for dates in June. Has anyone got any other codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭touchwood

Just went to book for start of june and it's not working. Raging I didn't do it earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭glen25

I just used GREYHOUND on quickpark.ie and got €10 off. €23 for 8 days in December (5th to 13th). Result.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

touchwood wrote: »
    Just went to book for start of june and it's not working. Raging I didn't do it earlier.

You can try QuickPark. "CINEMA" gives you 10% off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭Crumbs868

I switched over to quick park years ago but used the red this weekend. Forgot what a jackass car park it is. Never again. It's a maze where the bus takes ages unless you get a lucky break and park near the front. Last thing you want after a long flight

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Warning: Avoid the Travelodge near Dublin Airport.

They charge €3 per person each way for the bus - or €5 if you don't bring a second(!) printout for the driver. For a couple this adds €12 (or €20) to their cost!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭karenalot

Used original code last week on the red car park and it worked a treat. Tried again today and getting message saying not valid for next trip in May.

Was going to try out Quickpark for a change but unfortunately realised they support Greyhound racing which is a big no for me. Oh well, back to full price I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

karenalot wrote: »
    Used original code last week on the red car park and it worked a treat. Tried again today and getting message saying not valid for next trip in May.

Was going to try out Quickpark for a change but unfortunately realised they support Greyhound racing which is a big no for me. Oh well, back to full price I guess!

Try "CINEMA" at quickpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Saying it's no longer valid for DAA, any other codes floating around?

I got a message from DAA last week that they would be closing some car parks over the summer.. including the short term roof one near terminal 2.
    This might be an offer to encourage more to use the long term parks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭karenalot

Does anyone know the difference between these 2 websites? Both seem to be run by DAA but have different landing pages

http://dublinairportcarparking.ie/
    www.dublinairport.com/gns/to-from-the-airport/car-parking.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

I got a message from DAA last week that they would be closing some car parks over the summer.. including the short term roof one near terminal 2.
    This might be an offer to encourage more to use the long term parks.

There currently at construction works on the short term car park at terminal 2, Seen cranes at it the other day, So will only be temporary

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    There currently at construction works on the short term car park at terminal 2, Seen cranes at it the other day, So will only be temporary

It'll be closed for a fair while as they're adding four floors to it.

Apparently summer has the lowest use of short term - less business travel, more long term trips, etc; and they've added a small surface shortterm beside it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Greg81 wrote: »
    Try "CINEMA" at quickpark.

Thanks, this worked for me last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Cliona2012

Anyone have any active codes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

Cliona2012 wrote: »
    Anyone have any active codes?

For Quickpark 'CINEMA' and 'GREYHOUND' both worked for me. Cinema gave me more of a discount.

Make sure they are capital letters!

Advertisement