Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airport parking discount codes

• 30-04-2015 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi , just wondering does anyone have any airport parking discount codes ????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Keelin14

I just used GREYHOUND half an hour ago and saved nearly a fiver

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Paint Brush

CINEMA gives 10% off I think? Just saw an ad today before Avengers screened. 25 mins of ads.....

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭JoeCat

Hi,

I took a flight 2 weeks ago and I was also looking for a discount code for airport parking. I always fly with Quickparck but because I wasn't flying with the family, I decided to fly with DAA airport. As far as I remember it was the red Parking.

It was cheaper than Quickparck and I did it with the codes I found at the following blog:

discountcodesireland.blogspot.ie/

The only thing is that I don't remember exactly what code I used of all of them because I tried lots of them but I am pretty sure it was from here:

I hope it helps. It saved me several €, for few pints.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

JoeCat wrote: »
    Hi,

I took a flight 2 weeks ago and I was also looking for a discount code for airport parking. I always fly with Quickparck but because I wasn't flying with the family, I decided to fly with DAA airport. As far as I remember it was the red Parking.

It was cheaper than Quickparck and I did it with the codes I found at the following blog:

The only thing is that I don't remember exactly what code I used of all of them because I tried lots of them but I am pretty sure it was from here:

I hope it helps. It saved me several €, for few pints.

I say the code you used was PARKEI2015 it make it cheaper for me a few weeks back, but code not longer valid.

The codes in that website looks like only codes valid now that I seen lately posted on the thread here,

Only comment about the codes on that website is GREYHOUND with quickpark gives €10 off not 10%.
    PARKEI2015 doesn't work any longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭a_noodle_jenny

I got €10 off our 15 day stay in quick park yesterday (€38)
    It's been a while since we have travelled so it seems great value compared to a few years ago.
    Used code DOGS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wtd2008

Hi,

Does anyone have any codes for Dublin airport parking?
    Tried the old ones above but not discounting.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Use CINEMA for 10% @ http://quickpark.ie/

Advertisement