Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please welcome your new mod...

• 08-07-2017 11:48pm
    Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 74,773 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

...Tom Mann Centuria

Knows his stuff does our Tom, so don't go trying to exploit the 40/20 rule - any foul play will be severely dealt with

Best of luck keeping this lot onside Tom

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,845 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Sneaking the bad news in after midnight, excellent idea!

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 74,773 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The buttons only work after midnight (well actually if I do it during "busy" times you might bring the site down:pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Welcome! All the best with it, Tom. :cool:

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,845 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Welcome! All the best with it, Tom. :cool:

Thanks, and it's posters like you that keep the forum going, so I'm very grateful you share a liking for the great game and it's much appreciated that you keep posting here.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Advertisement