Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ski helmets with audio

• 05-12-2012 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Looking for a ski/snowboard with built in audio. Want to listen to my tunes as i crash my way down a slope.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Cathalibm wrote: »
    Looking for a ski/snowboard with built in audio. Want to listen to my tunes as i crash my way down a slope.

Easy enough to retro fit if you already have a helmet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Decathlon have them afaik. I'm sure they're easy enough to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

Salomon Brigade comes ready to go.

I know 53 degrees have Skull Candy retro fit kits for sale cheap on their 2nd floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Cathalibm

cheers guys for the info. Fattess hope ure doing better!

Fattes wrote: »
    Salomon Brigade comes ready to go.

I know 53 degrees have Skull Candy retro fit kits for sale cheap on their 2nd floor.

I went to 53 degrees in carickmines on friday night, no gear there....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Immelman

Plenty for sale in the ski shops bought a Salomon helmet for 100e last Jan inbuilt speakers and volume control only thing missing was a mic for the iphone great helmet. Should be a much better selection this year
    Model: Salomon Brigade Audio Black 12/13

http://www.snowinn.com/ski-store/salomon-brigade-audio-black-12-13/35427/p

Heading to the snow tomorrow, so will check there. Thanks for the web address, i used them for basewear gear. If i find noting away i will probably buy them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭tech

where in Dublin has the best range of Helmets, need to get one this year as off on 2 trips

Would like build in Audio also for a few tunes :D

Probably Snow and Rock

have they much of a range?

• Advertisement

3-5 Companies with 5-8 helmets for each or there about, slightly smaller range in Great Outdoors 2-3 companies, 3-4 helmets each

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Tog24 in Kildare Village had a few when I was there last week. Also 53Degrees North and TKMaxx might be worth a shot along with those mentioned above

cool thanks I;ll pop up there next weekend :)

Looking forward to the trip now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

Anyone see the ruroc full face stormtrooper helmets? They dont have audio but they look unreal! !

Dr Nic; They are unreal really nice and well ventilated on got to test one a couple of years ago. Very pricey though.

Other super Helmets are the H2 also, really cool looking.

Snow and Rock next week so for a look, Want Audio in helmet for de tunes :D

No Helmets in Cork with Audio :( awful sad :(

got around the issue. Got decent shure wireless in ear headphones. Also crashed on the slope, smashed my helmet. The new helmet has built in headphones but the connected cable is not great. Its a SALOMON BRIGADE. it cost me around €100 at the time. ( crashed when away in march last 2018)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

and only took 5 years to work out

Advertisement