Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Penneys fleece lined leggings

• 27-11-2018 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Has anyone bought these and are they any good? Do they wash well? Are they actually warm? Are they very bulky?
    I was looking at them today but not quite sure whether to buy or not. How are they size wise? i'm 5'3" and a size 6-8 so I'll be going for the small anyway, but a lot of Penneys tights that I've bought in small come up around my boobs :eek:

Don't want the leggings to be the same. So, to buy or not to buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

I have two pairs, I think they're great. They wash fine and the elastic has stayed. I'm a 12 ish and I bought L which is what I'd normally go for. They are super warm, and I think they look really thick on.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Honeydew3456

I got two pairs. So warm and comfortable. Quite thick. Got them in a small size and I am an 8 -10. Fit is perfect and the elastic holds.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,135 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I was told about these yesterday! I'm off to canada at the start of the year so might pick up a pair for that!
    thanks for asking RC! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

How much are they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Thanks everyone. €7 I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Bought them yesterday and have them on today. They're nice and cosy, but unfortunately they do come up very high. I have a looseish jumper dress on over them though so you can't see it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭izzyregan

Are they thick enough to wear with a shortish top?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭amber2

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Marz66

Do they do kids versions of these?

Advertisement