Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post Tortisesers

• 22-10-2018 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭

While stitching a cut on the hand of a 75 year old farmer, whose hand was caught inthe squeeze gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation withThe old man.

Eventually the topic got around to politicians and their role as our leaders.

The old farmer said, "Well, as I see it, most politicians are 'Post Tortoises'.''

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post tortoise' was.

The old farmer said,

"When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post witha tortoise balanced on top, that's a post tortoise."

The old farmer saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain.

"You know he didn't get up there by himself,

He doesn't belong up there,

He doesn't know what to do while he's up there,

He's elevated beyond his ability to function,

And you just wonder what kind of dumb fookers put him up there to begin with."

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement