Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone flying from Dublin to Canada in the next month?

• 04-02-2021 4:55pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,771 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So April is my GFs birthday. She is from France but we live in Canada. We visited Ireland 2 summers ago and she tasted Outcider from Bulmers. She's not much of a drinker at all but love that stuff.
    So for her birthday this year I've been trying to get some shipped. Well it's difficult to ship an 8 pack of cider by it's self. Rules and cost etc.

Anyway, it's easy enough to mail it from within Canada, so if someone is due to fly from Dublin to anywhere in Canada in the next few weeks and had some spare room for a few cans. I'd totally pay for the cans, the shipping in Canada and a few bob extra for your troubles.

PM if interested please.

Advertisement