Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

30-04-2020, 02:30   #1
Patois

any soldiers of christ left?

hey all

just noticing how secular and robot-leaning certain websites are and how anyone with normal faith is ridiculed, which is funny/ironic/not as obviously the written endtimes are occurring now, eh hello, massive plagues of locusts, (videos online), pestilence, famine, death, war, sodomy heralded as celebrity...

mad times, and nothing more powerful than our Holy Mary Mother of GOD who will definitely crush the head of the serpent, as it is written, yet nobody seems to be acknowledging the obvious, i mean i hate to say told ye so but the knowledge is over two thousand years old so its not like they didnt have a chance to grab some notes and u know, maybe a confession lol.

i tried chatting on other forums in this site but the fashionable secular mob seem to rule the roost in most threads. do they not know where they come from and without the stability of what was built for them they wouldn't even have a platform to speak from and attempt to rebel from.

so wondering if anyone here is actually real and genuinely tuned in to the writings?

sending up a flare.....
Advertisement
30-04-2020, 02:44   #2
utmbuilder

I do glance although not given it as much time as I should, it's rather disgusting what our culture has come to to mock another man's faith

They wouldn't do it to s Muslim or jewa
Thanks from:
30-04-2020, 02:48   #3
Guy:Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by utmbuilder View Post

They wouldn't do it to s Muslim or jewa
I would. All religions are equally silly and made up.
30-04-2020, 02:57   #4
Patois

the shyte people are allowed to say against their own religion is disgraceful, if it was any other country they would be beaten or maybe shot, which is a bit extreme but they allow foreign religions more precedent and more respect in our own country. its obscene man. now im not a hater, if someone wants to carry that poison in their heart God help them, but what im seeing is our brothers and sisters on the edge, confused and lost, and misguided maybe disillusioned, they're influenced by media and the agenda of foreign agents to make them mistrust and abuse their own brethren. a vacuum was created by the so called celtic tiger and its only goal was unattainable materialism, of which there will obviously never be enough, left people who followed it hollow, plus the sickos/communists/satanists/ that hid on our universal church and rotted it from the inside out (they will be burnt)

fewer but truer, a resolve for the true believers, those whom this land does belong. the foreign religions should be expelled and their temples destroyed, sounds harsh i know but it can b done peacefully. thats the beauty of it. nobody has to die or even get hurt, just get reorganised.

its shameful to see our own national broadcaster endorse sacrilege and its an eternal disgrace to see irelands sons and daughters turn and stab her
30-04-2020, 02:59   #5
Patois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy:Incognito View Post

i beg to differ my friend/

only Christianity is given to the people by the word of God, as revealed, buddhism etc all the rest are man made.

we have the miracles
Advertisement
30-04-2020, 03:02   #6
Miike

4 posts and there's already gay bashing, bashing other faiths, beating people to death, foreign influence, media take over and national broadcaster sacrilege.

It's a wonder why people grew bored of it and moved on with their lives.
30-04-2020, 03:10   #7
Patois

satan is temporarily at his most powerful right now, and demons roam the land swaying the souls of everyone we know. u think im joking? think about it dude, what makes a perfectly normal kid turn around and start stabbing people? im not a lamb, im not without sin, ive been on the streets, ive been thru hell and ive seen what is going on with every circle of society through my work with recovery and helping people who are struggling.

it all makes perfect sense. now we have another mark of the beast, a microchip (nanotech) masquerading as a vaccine (eh hello - antichrist!) its comically obvious how this is all written.

its not comic book time and its not oh maybe just a little bit time, no, this is very real, humanity has been so deadened by constant (intentional) massmultimedia that we have lost our basic wherewithall. every been on a walk outside and suddenly felt like u were remembering something? yup thats being a person.
not a bot.

im scared for the future and i pray like fukc, i pray to saint michael for ireland and to irelands guardian angel Victor,(bet u didnt know that)

dudes this is real, war is happening, covid is just part of it, question is do u care about ur own soul, your granparents, ur children?
30-04-2020, 03:11   #8
Patois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miike View Post
4 posts and there's already gay bashing, bashing other faiths, beating people to death, foreign influence, media take over and national broadcaster sacrilege.

It's a wonder why people grew bored of it and moved on with their lives.

whos bashing the gays?

didnt see that in any post above
30-04-2020, 03:13   #9
Miike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patois View Post
whos bashing the gays?

didnt see that in any post above
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patois View Post
hey all

just noticing how secular and robot-leaning certain websites are and how anyone with normal faith is ridiculed, which is funny/ironic/not as obviously the written endtimes are occurring now, eh hello, massive plagues of locusts, (videos online), pestilence, famine, death, war, sodomy heralded as celebrity...

Why is this "nanotech microchip" you've invented (but lets pretend it's real for discussions sake) a mark of the beast and not a mark of the lord himself? Who decided this is a "mask of the beast" ?
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
30-04-2020, 03:19   #10
Patois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miike View Post
Why is this "nanotech microchip" you've invented (but lets pretend it's real for discussions sake) a mark of the beast and not a mark of the lord himself? Who decided this is a "mask of the beast" ?

well John of Patmos first, said it and it has been repeated through the centuries since.

and i would never invent it, but if u read a bit, and there's plenty allowed ostensibly audaciously written about the mark of the beast and concurrently just as much about the new so call id2020

sorry have u not been paying attention to whats going on the world?

or do u not care?

do u just want to feel good?

Last edited by Patois; 30-04-2020 at 03:24. Reason: typo
30-04-2020, 03:30   #11
Patois

dude, check out the seven seals. no, not the lovable oceanic mammals, lol, do love those tho.

Last edited by Patois; 30-04-2020 at 03:36. Reason: grammar and punctuation.
30-04-2020, 03:37   #12
Miike

Do your self a favor and the read the quantum dot research paper that this conspiracy theory linked to "microchips in vaccines" and then look at where the links between that and coronavirus were founded. It's piss and wind.

I'm done with this thread now, I don't know why I posted in here, a serious lapse in judgement and sleep deprivation. I did this to myself.
30-04-2020, 03:51   #13
Patois

dude, ur obviously not as well read as u like to think my friend because it is widely publicised that nanotechnology exists in modern vaccinces, for your reference, it began with those nanobots that can release medication from within the body. dude its all there for anyone to read, ur not gonna listen to me but if u actually give a shyte u can look it up for urself, i dont mind what u do but dont doubt that some people do actually care and read about these things. peace bro!

Last edited by Patois; 30-04-2020 at 03:53. Reason: friendlism
30-04-2020, 03:55   #14
Cupatae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy:Incognito View Post
just like how people believe science... (GOT A STUDY TO BACK UP THAT POINT BRAH?!) like nothing blew up and created everything...how about letting people believe what they like without mocking anyone?

The desperation to be right and for someone else to be wrong is whats the problem.. people just simply cant leave things be.
Thanks from:
30-04-2020, 04:02   #15
Patois

bitches b hollow lol
Thread Closed