Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

10-05-2020, 22:43   #526
AR640

Hi everyone,

We are moving into a one bed apartment next month! Just wondering if anyone can tell us which block is block 33? We noticed they're named The Collins, The Griffin and The Mayne. Thanks a mil!
Advertisement
10-05-2020, 23:12   #527
Meegz

Hi everyone!
Been trying for ages to post here. We’re due to move in to a one bed. Original move in date was 28 May but now we’ve received a new date for July 6th! Not sure if this is of any help to anyone who’s awaiting a new date. That was conditional if builders returned on 5th May so I’d imagine it’s pushed back again now!
Thanks for the posts, I’ve been reading the thread and it’s super informative!
10-05-2020, 23:21   #528
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR640 View Post
Hi everyone,

We are moving into a one bed apartment next month! Just wondering if anyone can tell us which block is block 33? We noticed they're named The Collins, The Griffin and The Mayne. Thanks a mil!
33 is The Griffin
Thanks from:
11-05-2020, 19:02   #529
causedpp

deleted

Last edited by causedpp; 12-05-2020 at 00:08.
14-05-2020, 22:23   #530
niamh247

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle.eye View Post
The boosted water storage pump comes on for a few seconds regularly in our apartment too. I found out the problem - it is most likely overflowing flushing tank in our en suite. There's constant smallish stream of water going down the toilet and the pump comes on to refill the tank every minute/couple of minutes. Very annoying especially during bedtime

Also it seems to be hard to fix - the tank is not reachable. Or at least I can't think of a non destructive way of accessing it.
I have researched this quite a bit and had several visits by the in-house plumbers (prior to lockdown). I even got the pump changed. It was fixed a bit, but still persists.

Learnings: The flush tanks are accessible by lifting the thin long panel by hand. There was a little trickle there, but even after fixing it, issue persisted. The pump kicks off now every 10-15 minutes due to gradual pressure drop. By now we became used to it so much, that we don't even notice it any more. Most likely, the plumbing has internal leakages at valves that don't really leak the water out, but circulates internally (into storage tank etc).
Thanks from:
Advertisement
23-05-2020, 01:58   #531
potatograttan

Hi all,

I’m new to boards.ie and moving in to Vesta apt on June 3rd. I’ve got a one bed plus, does anyone have one of these and can tell me the exact layout? So excited already reading all of your comments. Did you get the WhatsApp or fb group up and running if so I’d love to be a part of it.

Cheers
26-05-2020, 14:21   #532
Dedgunns

Heya. DM me your phone number and I'll add you to the WhatsApp group...
03-06-2020, 17:07   #533
Vera84

Hi everyone,

We are moving into a one bed apartment next month! Just wondering if anyone can tell us which block is block 31? We noticed they're named The Collins, The Griffin and The Mayne.
Thanks!
03-06-2020, 20:46   #534
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera84 View Post
Hi everyone,

We are moving into a one bed apartment next month! Just wondering if anyone can tell us which block is block 31? We noticed they're named The Collins, The Griffin and The Mayne.
Thanks!
31 is The Collins.

(The Mayne is 32, The Griffin is 33)
Advertisement
03-06-2020, 21:21   #535
Ms Sally

Hi all,
Due to move into a standard one bed in 3 weeks time and hoping to buy some additional storage to keep in the 'Store' area. I know its quite small so I was wondering would anyone have approx measurements for the store room? It's not provided on the floorplan and vesta said they will need to send someone into the apartment to check but I am waiting quite awhile now and eager to get a few things sorted sooner rather than later!

Thanks
03-06-2020, 23:03   #536
Jimmy Gian

Hi all,
Is there anyone who wants to share a two bed apartment with a professional guy. Moving date is 16/6/2020.
Please pm if interested
08-06-2020, 13:48   #537
Dedgunns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Sally View Post
Hi all,
Due to move into a standard one bed in 3 weeks time and hoping to buy some additional storage to keep in the 'Store' area. I know its quite small so I was wondering would anyone have approx measurements for the store room? It's not provided on the floorplan and vesta said they will need to send someone into the apartment to check but I am waiting quite awhile now and eager to get a few things sorted sooner rather than later!

Thanks
The store rooms vary quite significantly in size, shape, and number depending on the apartment. So, giving you measurements from my apartment wouldn't really be very helpful.
08-06-2020, 18:01   #538
AStadler

Hi,

How long did it take from the time you applied and the approval?

Thanks
09-06-2020, 09:36   #539
Dedgunns

Quote:
Originally Posted by AStadler View Post
Hi,

How long did it take from the time you applied and the approval?

Thanks
Hours.
11-06-2020, 13:23   #540
radiotrickster

Just saw Vesta are offering two weeks free rent if you sign to move in before the end of July. I’m hoping to move there at some point but not that soon. Anyone know if rent prices are being affected from the pandemic (going up/down)?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion