Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

mark of the beast

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Many of the angst angry athiests (perhaps even Islamic folk) on this forum 24/7, don't even accept the weighty math probability than humans aren't alone in the universe.

They comformt themselves in spitting bitter vitriol, while looking forward to their impending eternal nothingness (explains their state of mind). Loverrly bunch of lads.

A lot of it is to do with deception as well. The few that control this world at the very top pledge their allegiance to lucifer and by having control over the financial system, global media, film and music industries, are all very powerful weapons to lead people astray.

What's to differentiate your view to that of the propaganda against Jews that the Nazis used?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Many of the angst angry athiests (perhaps even Islamic folk) on this forum 24/7, don't even accept the weighty math probability than humans aren't alone in the universe.

They comformt themselves in spitting bitter vitriol, while looking forward to their impending eternal nothingness (explains their state of mind). Loverrly bunch of lads.

I believe we are not alone, do you have evidence that "Many of the angst angry athiests (perhaps even Islamic folk) on this forum" dont believe we are alone in the universe?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

What's to differentiate your view to that of the propaganda against Jews that the Nazis used?

Those providing financial support to the Nazis back then were financially supporting both sides. If you follow the money trail to the bank of international settlements and above them, then this gives an indication who has the real power.

I believe we are not alone, do you have evidence that "Many of the angst angry athiests (perhaps even Islamic folk) on this forum" dont believe we are alone in the universe?
    You may be the rare exception. Perhaps your defence of all things Islamic could be a factor at play here? i.e. your're not a genuine athiest, or still have one foot somewhere else.

Afterall, any other lifeform would be deemed a sky'god' by defualt. inc. coming down from the sky, clouds, if it were to have any subtle influence and contact here since the origins of time.

The only counter argument to the likelyhood of other life is that of logistics.
    But 'gods' they certianly would be.

• Advertisement

You may be the rare exception. Perhaps your defence of all things Islamic could be a factor at play here? i.e. your're not a genuine athiest, or still have one foot somewhere else.

Wow you're really out doing yourself this evening, I will also require evidence for this ridiculous claim.also.
    Afterall, any other lifeform would be deemed a sky'god' by defualt. inc. coming down from the sky, clouds, if it were to have any subtle influence and contact here since the origins of time.

The only counter argument to the likelyhood of other life is that of logistics.
    But 'gods' they certianly would be.

Nope, sorry, I wouldn't see them as "gods" I would see them as visitors from another planet, maybe even another universe or realm of time/space.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Those providing financial support to the Nazis back then were financially supporting both sides. If you follow the money trail to the bank of international settlements and above them, then this gives an indication who has the real power.
    Wall Street and City of London.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭pearcider

Okay, so what you're saying is your view is a fringe view for Christians..... And can legitimately be viewed as a conspiracy theory and the majority of Christians would even view it as such.

What I’m saying is I read the Bible. If that’s a fringe view for the Christians in your world then I’m not sure how much further we can go in this debate.

Wall Street and City of London.

Essentially reading for anyone who wants to understand the world is The Creature of Jekyll Island. The mainstream would call this conspiracy theory and yet the worlds markets continue to hang on the FOMC meetings every quarter and the central banks continue to follow the policy of centralising government and big business and destroying the small business and individual saver. With dire consequences for liberty throughout the world. By their fruit you will know them.

Wow you're really out doing yourself this evening, I will also require evidence for this ridiculous claim.also.
    A strong suspision or question, is not a claim lad, and not one that any evidence has to be provided for, calm down eh?

Saying this, you are usually the 1st to downplay aspects of FGM, Islamic animal sacrifice (without stunning first), and downplay also when someone in Europe goes on a bladed instrument event, while shouting out AA.

Furthermore you've stated before you work with lots of Muslim people over in Eng. Perhaps chummy, and sympothetic to their viewpoint or cause, perhaps?
    Nope, sorry, I wouldn't see them as "gods" I would see them as visitors from another planet, maybe even another universe or realm of time/space.
    Visitors that would have to arrive using god-like technology, thus be multiple generations ahead of us, but still....not godlike, ok.

• Advertisement

A strong suspision or question, is not a claim lad, and not one that any evidence has to be provided for, calm down eh?

It wasn't a suspicion or a question it was a statement.
    Saying this, you are usually the 1st to downplay aspects of FGM, Islamic animal sacrifice (without stunning first), and downplay also when someone in Europe goes on a bladed instrument event, while shouting out AA.

Evidence for this false claim.also please.
    Furthermore you've stated before you work with lots of Muslim people over in Eng. Perhaps chummy, and sympothetic to their viewpoint or cause, perhaps?

First truthful thing you gave said so far. Unfortunately for you the second bolded part is wrong, and you were doing so well :rolleyes:
    Visitors that would have to arrive using god-like technology, thus be multiple generations ahead of us, but still....not godlike, ok.

200 years ago the Wright brothers would have seemed like gods, if you told me 30 years ago I would be typical g on a screen talking to people all.over the world I would have laughed at you. Space flight equals "godlike technology " to you?

I think the natural view of the atheist would be that we are alone and that human existence is just a random mistake of particle physics. To suggest that the random and meaningless universe is somehow pregnant with life and that life was always bound to arise in the cold and lifeless universe would lead you naturally towards God. For that would require a natural law built into the universe to lead to life and furthermore intelligent life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

pearcider wrote: »
    I think the natural view of the atheist would be that we are alone and that human existence is just a random mistake. To suggest that the random and meaningless universe is somehow pregnant with life and that life was always bound to arise in the cold and lifeless universe would lead you naturally towards God.

So instead God seeded Earth on one part of the planet about six thousand years?

I think the natural view of the atheist would be that we are alone and that human existence is just a random mistake of particle physics. To suggest that the random and meaningless universe is somehow pregnant with life and that life was always bound to arise in the cold and lifeless universe would lead you naturally towards God. For that would require a natural law built into the universe to lead to life and furthermore intelligent life.

There are Billions of stars in the universe, Its usually Christian's who believe we are alone ("god created us alone") it would be ridiculous to believe that there isn't other life out there, wether that life is more or less intelligent than us is yet to be proven but it's out there.

First truthful thing you gave said so far. Unfortunately for you the second bolded part is wrong, and you were doing so well

So not symphatic to their cause? Stange have a read through your posts, or consider you posts, next time there is a 'cultural incident' event. Maybe you're just super hard left?
    200 years ago the Wright brothers would have seemed like gods
    This is laughable, couple of lads in flatcaps and googles in a field... gods :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,769 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

it would be ridiculous to believe that there isn't other life out there, wether that life is more or less intelligent than us is yet to be proven but it's out there.

Reading these threads I would imagine it's more intelligent

Ipso wrote: »
    So instead God seeded Earth on one part of the planet about six thousand years?

I don’t get the six thousand years thing. The Bible says nothing to suggest that. James Ussher calculated it back in the medieval era by adding up the ages of the Jewish Bible. It doesn’t mean anything and doesn’t undermine the message of the Bible by one iota. Furthermore, Jesus never stated the Earth was created in 4000 BC.

However, science has verified two things that Genesis told us.

There was a Big Bang and it was in the beginning just light.
    There was a common female ancestor to all Homo sapiens called Eve.

So not symphatic to their cause? Stange have a read through your posts, or consider you posts, next time there is a 'cultural incident' event. Maybe you're just super hard left?

I believe all religions are ridiculous, please link me to posts that you think I have defended people.

This is laughable, couple of lads in flatcaps and googles in a field... gods :pac:

As I said, if you had flown a couple if hundred years ago you would have been seen as a god, or hung as a witch/wizard. The point is, space travellers would not be seen as "gods" except by a few religious folk.

There are Billions of stars in the universe, Its usually Christian's who believe we are alone ("god created us alone") it would be ridiculous to believe that there isn't other life out there, wether that life is more or less intelligent than us is yet to be proven but it's out there.

That’s not true. Jesus never mentioned aliens. He simply asked you to be humble to ask for forgiveness for your sins and he would save you from death.

That’s not true. Jesus never mentioned aliens. He simply asked you to be humble to ask for forgiveness for your sins and he would save you from death.

The sins of Adam and eve? Yeah you're grand, I live a good life, I respect other people, I do no harm. If that's not good enough for your "god" then its him that has the issue not me.

• Advertisement

The sins of Adam and eve? Yeah you're grand, I live a good life, I respect other people, I do no harm. If that's not good enough for your "god" then its him that has the issue not me.

Not sure how we’ve got here from the discussion about what i see as the clear emergence of a satanic new world order in recent years including the fulfilment of key parts of the the book of revelation The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Reading these threads I would imagine it's more intelligent

You’re a small minded and tiresome poster with little in the way of intelligence that I can see.

You’re a small minded and tiresome poster with little in the way of intelligence that I can see.

That's not very Christian of you, love thy neighbour and all that shìte right?

How very rude indeed.

Love thy neighbour does not mean tolerate absolute rubbish.

How very rude indeed.

I don't answer to a "god" so what you feel is rude is normal to me :D

Love thy neighbour does not mean tolerate absolute rubbish.

See we have differing views on what's considered rubbish.

For instance Noah and Moses living several centuries is pure rubbish to me yet Christian's believe it.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

- The Book of Usual Suspects

See we have differing views on what's considered rubbish.

For instance Noah and Moses living several centuries is pure rubbish to me yet Christian's believe it.

Well your scoffing about the Torah is all very well. Doesn’t mean that the new world order isn’t literally built already with facial recognition and cctv, banking surveillance and contactless payments now ubiquitous. Doesn’t mean that Israel is now a powerful state again after 1800 years in the wilderness and that the third temple could be rebuilt at any moment. Doesn’t mean that the western world no longer prays or go to mass on Sunday which would’ve been unheard of even 50 years ago. The reality is the great deceiver Satan requires barely a few more chess moves for his anti Christian system to be in place. Which was the point of the thread.

• Advertisement

Not sure how we’ve got here from the discussion about what i see as the clear emergence of a satanic new world order in recent years including the fulfilment of key parts of the the book of revelation

And coming back to this, what is this "satanic new world order" exactly?

And why do I get the feeling I'll get a vague and subjective answer to that question..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement