Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

OW Swim Locations with Public Shower?

• 07-08-2019 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of doing a camping road trip around the coast, camping near coastal towns and going for a refreshing dip in the morning. Ideally at spots with a freshwater outdoor shower to rinse off and change without being salty for the day.

If there are a few suggestions, I might build up a map of locations...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭ChewyLouie

I'll get the ball rolling....

Donegal
    Rathmullan - new facilities at the pier

Galway
    Blackrock, Salthill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Seapoint, Dublin
    Traught, Galway (when it works)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 slowswimmer

White strand, miltown malbay co. Clare.
    What about lakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Loughrea pier, loughrea Galway (lake)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Killiney beach does not have showers but has a tap which belts out water and has good drainage, you would see people washing their feet, but you could use a container and pour it over your head.

• Advertisement
Advertisement