Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lottery.ie Website is down

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

We need to start a Gofundme for the National Lottery. Tonight will have been a huge blow to their coffers. Their money, rightfully theirs, is nestling, shamefully, in your pocket tonight.
    Do the right thing and double down on your lotto spend and help out a poor Irish company (won't someone think of the Irish jobs) before they start prattling on to the government again about an unfair trading environment due to those blasted bookies.
    Don't be too hard on the website and app developers. It's a new revenue stream for Gamblers Anonymous. Their funds are low in the pandemic and they said sure how hard can this coding (coding, not codeine, mind) craic b'é...

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭DebJZ

The only thing I gamble on is a 2.50 ticket twice a week on the Euro millions which I play:):mad: online.
    How frustrating it is because the Lottery.ie website is down.

I wonder can I sue if my numbers win and I have been unable to play. :mad:
    At the beginning of the year the app just stopped working on lots of people's phones. It is no longer compatible with our devices, "apparently". Nothing has been done about it and it's put me right off. It's a crazy situation when the National Lottery can't or won't solve their app issues. The amount of money they make. As far as I know it was sold off during the financial crisis and they don't seem to be bothered anymore. Total JOKE.:mad:

Advertisement