Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone back spurs for the title?

• 25-10-2020 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭

Got them at 22/1 after the United 6-1. West Ham comeback was typical spursy but the reason I back them remains..if Kane, son and bale stay fit, spurs will score 3 goals in most games vs any opposition because those three are better attacking players than any other team spurs will play with the possible exception of Aguero, de bruyne and sterling. At 22s it was a no brainer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

No but told me bro when they were 40s after Everton loss to do it. Kinda had a feeling they'd get bale. Us spurs fans are a dreamy bunch. I was super confident of the each way part of the bet. Not so much after the Newcastle and West Ham comedy show. In anyway my bro sent me a bout two pages of laughing emojis and asked what drugs I'd recommend as I seem like I have good ones. Starting to realise what he meant. They're not ruthless enough. Player like winks/aurier/Sanchez will cost us. They're a shoe in for top 4 and top scorer in Kane. Winners I doubt it. Hope I'm wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

eireyiddo wrote: »
    No but told me bro when they were 40s after Everton loss to do it. Kinda had a feeling they'd get bale. Us spurs fans are a dreamy bunch. I was super confident of the each way part of the bet. Not so much after the Newcastle and West Ham comedy show. In anyway my bro sent me a bout two pages of laughing emojis and asked what drugs I'd recommend as I seem like I have good ones. Starting to realise what he meant. They're not ruthless enough. Player like winks/aurier/Sanchez will cost us. They're a shoe in for top 4 and top scorer in Kane. Winners I doubt it. Hope I'm wrong

I wouldnt say they are a shoe in for top 4 at all. Spurs are liable to fall apart at any stage of the season and this is coming from someone who had a big enough bet last year on them to finish above Arsenal. I was sweating big time last February/March

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

Shanee. wrote: »
    I wouldnt say they are a shoe in for top 4 at all. Spurs are liable to fall apart at any stage of the season and this is coming from someone who had a big enough bet last year on them to finish above Arsenal. I was sweating big time last February/March

Don't agree with you at all. They should of finished top 4 last year and only to be very unlucky with injuries. Watching the Amazon documentary you get an understanding of how good a job Jose is actually doing/done. That bad luck can't happen again this year. They've also strengthened they're squad. The 6 or 7 acquisition have been of the very highest calibre. They are a shoe in for top 4 this season with that squad and steel that Jose is trying to put in them. 1 or 2 players are a bit late to the party but theyll cop on soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

eireyiddo wrote: »
    Don't agree with you at all. They should of finished top 4 last year and only to be very unlucky with injuries. Watching the Amazon documentary you get an understanding of how good a job Jose is actually doing/done. That bad luck can't happen again this year. They've also strengthened they're squad. The 6 or 7 acquisition have been of the very highest calibre. They are a shoe in for top 4 this season with that squad and steel that Jose is trying to put in them. 1 or 2 players are a bit late to the party but theyll cop on soon

Thats the beauty of opinions - they are bottlers and have been for some time now. You should have a go at spurs 11/10 for top 4

Advertisement